Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary from the drama

You are not connected. Please login or register

We're All Mad Here (Rav and Alice)

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1We're All Mad Here (Rav and Alice) Empty We're All Mad Here (Rav and Alice) Tue May 14, 2013 2:37 pm

Alice

Alice
Admin

ALRIGHT DEAR!
So I have an awesome world planned o3o.
Basically everyone is said to be crazy.. some have to act crazy.. some are normal but if you aren't crazy you get injections of this sort of chemical that messes with your brain and keep you on an all time high. The drug can actually kill you if given in large doses! SO YAY! thats what I got so far.. basically there was a war that destroyed most of civilization. So there are ruined buildings and people who are still bitter with each other over the war. so yeah! HAVE FUN o3o

Name:
Looks:

2We're All Mad Here (Rav and Alice) Empty Re: We're All Mad Here (Rav and Alice) Tue May 14, 2013 2:52 pm

Alice

Alice
Admin

Name: Danella
Bio: She is one of the ones who isnt fully crazy.. she has slight skit. but thats about it. The things she sees however is demons playing tricks on her mind. She is very normal.. sort of xD. She goes and works in a factory cause people still need jobs and money is low though people usually trade now a days.
Looks: We're All Mad Here (Rav and Alice) Tumblr_mes4xcfY1R1s01k8zo1_500

Name: Mordic
Bio: He is a hard soul of 21. He is actually crazy having high skitz and he has some difficulty speaking in some cases. He works as an artist sketcing all the events and stuff going on. He is also a photographer and takes pictures of the 'ghosts' he sees. He is like the chesire cat who can disappear he can do the same and is very strong and stop cars and bullets cause yeah.. strong and defenable.
Looks: We're All Mad Here (Rav and Alice) Tumblr_loyu085dAi1qkksago1_500

Last edited by Alice on Sat May 18, 2013 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

3We're All Mad Here (Rav and Alice) Empty Re: We're All Mad Here (Rav and Alice) Sat May 18, 2013 7:09 pm

Ravyn

Ravyn

Name: Damian
Bio: Stella's younger brother. Mostly detached and shut away, doesnt speak much even to Stella, who basically looks after him.
Looks: http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2583/3736415970_842e6024d8.jpg

Name: Stella
Bio: Damian's older sister. Works as a tattoo artist. I know nothing beyond that.
Looks: http://weheartit.com/entry/59007350

4We're All Mad Here (Rav and Alice) Empty Re: We're All Mad Here (Rav and Alice) Sat May 18, 2013 7:47 pm

Alice

Alice
Admin

Danella~
I stood at a stop light sort bouncing in my boots and my fluffy coat. It was always cold outside.. always cold.. maybe too cold maybe not too cold. I shrugged it off and giggled a bit at were my thoughts had been going. I looked at the others they paid no mind to my outbursts of giggles. It's working I thought and grinned as the light switched and we could walk. Snow fell from the air and the cold december wind brushed my cheek. I semi skipped into my favorite coffee shop and sat down at a little table with a lamp on it. I looked around and sighed leaning into my nice well weather wared down chair.I liked the shop.. it was warm and cozy and you didn't have to worry about being found out if you weren't like everyone else. It felt nice. I smiled a bit to myself pulling out my notebook and opened it to a fresh page before getting to work on writing down what I had seen during the current day.
My day had started out like any normal day. I got up around 8 in the morning and got dressed in my boots and coat having already been dressed for work and left my apartment right at 8:30 after taking care of eating and needing other things. I always kept soem goods in my bag to trade fro a cup of coffee and such since currency didn't really esist anymore and people just found it troublesome. I went to work and stayed there for a good 4 hours before getting off and comming here. I smiled as I looked around at the place. Books filled the shelves and of course there was always the romantic couple sittinga bit away from me snogging and the girl giggling over something stupid the boy had said. I sighed and looked at my notebook. That would never happen ot me.. it would only happen in my stories. not like I cared though... Boys always hurt you in the end. WIt hthat thought, I shrugged out of my coat wearing a long sleeve soft grey shirt and got to work writing and letting my mind wander.

Mordic~
I kneeled down in the gaveyard, my eyes flickering at any sign of strange light or an unexplained movement. I had my camera proped on my knee and I felt the sudden movement a head of me. I raised my camera and took a picture. I grinned a bit. "Got you." I muttered my breath clinging to the air and it flew above me in a spectacular way. I pulled a cigarette from my pocket and let it stay there between my lips. I shivered a bit because of the cold but this is what ghosts liked. The liked the cold... adn they liked the weirdness of me. I gave a small chuckle thinking aobut that statement. Weird... what was weird anyway...? Hell everyone around here seemed to be off their rocker and I knew I was. I pulled a match box out of my pocke and struck a match lighting my cigarette. I let the lit match fall into the snow were a soft sizzle could be heard. I stood and brushed my knee off with the remaining snow and let my camera hang on my neck. This was how I spent my life... being here or drawing the sad dumb people I saw all the time. I shoved my hands inm y pockets and spun on my heel walking away. I needed to go home and start to devolp the film before it got even colder and they film wouldn't devolpe right.

5We're All Mad Here (Rav and Alice) Empty Re: We're All Mad Here (Rav and Alice) Sat May 18, 2013 8:06 pm

Ravyn

Ravyn

So Damian's an empath of sorts. He can feel what other people feel and he can project his feelings to other people so they know what he feels. Occasionally if he's intensely emotional, it might rub off on other people a tiiiiny bit, not enough to strongly influence them but enough that if he was, for example, totally flipping out on the inside, people around him might feel a bit scared or anxious for no discernable reason. Im not sure if Stella has any weirdness happening but she might when she develops more..... dunno.

Stella: I smiled a bit to myself, working away, the familiar hum of the tattoo machine comforting as the needles danced over my current client's skin, leaving their dark pigment behind. I paused every so often to wipe away the ink and blood and continued working, ignoring the small noises of discomfort from my client. It was a large tattoo, and I was being payed well for finishing it. Almost done..... almost done........ Finally, I finished up on the shading and smiled, dismissing the client and accepting my payment before going through the comforting rituals of cleaning and sterilizing my tools, putting them away for the night. I was in a good mood, right now, half-dancing around the shop - this payment would keep Damian and I fed for a good long while. It sometimes frustrated me, that I had to pull in all of our money. But Damian was my little brother, and I loved him, even if he was so detached from everything and constantly anxious that he couldn't even think of working. Even now I could feel his anxiety radiating from our apartment upstairs - even when he didnt mean to project his emotions, I always knew how he felt. We were close enough that it wasnt a choice for him anymore. He wasn't having a good day....... he'd woken up freaking out at about three in the morning and hadn't come out of his corner since. I'd wanted to stay with him, but we also had to eat...... there were clients to tend to.

6We're All Mad Here (Rav and Alice) Empty Re: We're All Mad Here (Rav and Alice) Sat May 18, 2013 8:13 pm

Alice

Alice
Admin

Mordic~
I walked past the tattoo shop and stoped thinking for a bit. I pulled out some cash and quickly counted it. I shrugged and walked in. I needed something to do and getting a tattoo seemed like a good opertunity. I knew the girl who worked there since she had done most of my other tats and I liked how she wasn't as hard as Bill down the street. I looked around and hung my coat up on a little coat thing by the door and stomped my feet a bit. "Hey anyone here...?" I called raising an eyebrow.

7We're All Mad Here (Rav and Alice) Empty Re: We're All Mad Here (Rav and Alice) Sat May 18, 2013 8:17 pm

Ravyn

Ravyn

Stella: I was mildly startled to see someone coming in the door so late, but recognized the guy as one of my regulars - he'd been here a good number of times before. I smiled a bit - not sense being hostile and scaring off potential money. "Hey!~ I was actually just about to close up, but were you looking to make an appointment?" I asked.

8We're All Mad Here (Rav and Alice) Empty Re: We're All Mad Here (Rav and Alice) Sat May 18, 2013 8:20 pm

Alice

Alice
Admin

Mordic~
I shrugged. "Not really. Just have ntohing to do and thought why not get a new tattoo." I said with the hint of a smile. "How are you Stella...?" I asked leaning on the counter looking aorund the shop. "Ever thinking aobut brightening up the walls a bit...?" I asked chuckling.

9We're All Mad Here (Rav and Alice) Empty Re: We're All Mad Here (Rav and Alice) Sat May 18, 2013 8:25 pm

Ravyn

Ravyn

Stella: I chuckled, glancing around at the walls. "I'm all right, thanks. Dealing with life, I guess. How are you? And what would you suggest brightening up the walls with?" I asked. I was loathe to hang any flash on the walls - all my work was custom. I did no job in a rush and refused to just tattoo something on someone who came in and pulled it out of some book of pre-concieved tattoos and was in and out in as little time as possible. I'd got my hands on some paint a while back and had painted the room in bright, warm tones, oranges and yellows and reds, and there were a few photographs and such on the walls, but I liked to keep things simple.

10We're All Mad Here (Rav and Alice) Empty Re: We're All Mad Here (Rav and Alice) Sat May 18, 2013 8:28 pm

Alice

Alice
Admin

Mordic~
I chuckled and looked at her. "WEll you could always have some of my photographs on there." I said nodding to her walls. "WOuld make this place a bit more... weird though." I said chuckling. "Taking pictures of things most people can't see scares them." Everyone knew about me taking pictures of ghosts however barely anyone could see them in the photographs. I saw them clear as day... guess thats what makes me special huh?

11We're All Mad Here (Rav and Alice) Empty Re: We're All Mad Here (Rav and Alice) Sat May 18, 2013 8:34 pm

Ravyn

Ravyn

Stella: "Weird is good." I said, smiling a bit. "I'd love to have some of your photos up in here, if you'd like. Maybe you'll get some people wanting to buy prints from you." I pointed out. I did pretty good business where I was, and lots of.... eccentric people came in, who would totally appreciate that sort of thing. "Anyways. You wanted a new tattoo? Do you have a sketch or did you want me to draw something up from concept?" I asked. I knew Damian would be a bit upset that I was working late, but Mordic was a good customer and it paid to be accommodating, literally and figuratively. It wouldn't hurt to get one more customer in for the day.

12We're All Mad Here (Rav and Alice) Empty Re: We're All Mad Here (Rav and Alice) Sat May 18, 2013 8:41 pm

Alice

Alice
Admin

Mordic~
I smiled and pulled out a picture I had taken of a headstone of the celtic cross. "This is what I want but with wings in the back." I said nodding. "On my back between my shoulder blades. I will bring you prints tomorrow as soon as you open. God knows I don't do anything at night besides make prints and drink myself into submission." I said in a half joking tone.

13We're All Mad Here (Rav and Alice) Empty Re: We're All Mad Here (Rav and Alice) Sat May 18, 2013 8:45 pm

Ravyn

Ravyn

Stella: I nodded thoughtfully, studying the picture. "How big did you want this?" I asked. "I'll have to draw this up properly with the wings and all..... if its small enough I could probably squeeze it in now, but if you want anything sizeable, it'd be preferable to go for first thing tomorrow morning, if you're going to drop by anyways. I can't work too late tonight..... Damian's having a bad day and I don't want him to hurt himself or break anything...." I said, frowning a bit. Sometimes Damian got himself too worked up and bad things happened, to him or to any furniture or fragile objects that might be near.

14We're All Mad Here (Rav and Alice) Empty Re: We're All Mad Here (Rav and Alice) Sat May 18, 2013 8:48 pm

Alice

Alice
Admin

Mordic~
I gave her a nod and pushed my self off the counter. "Lets do it tomorrow then yeah? It will give oyu enough time to be creative and do your thing with it." I said giving her a semi bright smile. "As for your borther..." I pulled out a necklace I had traded some shows for. "Use this and get him a cup of coffee... I forgot I had it.. I would have used this besides the cash since its almost worthless now." I grumbled a bit thinking about how currency was useless and troublesome.

15We're All Mad Here (Rav and Alice) Empty Re: We're All Mad Here (Rav and Alice) Sat May 18, 2013 8:55 pm

Ravyn

Ravyn

Stella: I smiled, nodding. "All right then. I'll have it drawn up for you tomorrow~" I said cheerfully. I blinked in surprise when he procured the necklace, but accepted it. I wasn't sure caffeine was the best thing to be giving Damian when he was already all tight strung and anxious but I appreciated the gesture and Damien would, too, I was sure. "Thanks...." I said, smiling a bit. "I'm sure Damian'll appreciate it. I'll let him know you're coming in tomorrow.... he might decide to come down and help, if he's feeling up to it." I said. Damian was fairly familiar with most of the regulars and although he rarely spoke, it was good to have the help when he felt he was up to it.

16We're All Mad Here (Rav and Alice) Empty Re: We're All Mad Here (Rav and Alice) Sat May 18, 2013 8:59 pm

Alice

Alice
Admin

Mordic~
I nodded and thougth for a moment. "I might bring my friend Danella for a drop in. She has been talking about getting something tattoo'd on her wrist. Soemthing about 'We're all mad here' from a book she has been reading." I said rolling my eyes.

17We're All Mad Here (Rav and Alice) Empty Re: We're All Mad Here (Rav and Alice) Sat May 18, 2013 9:02 pm

Ravyn

Ravyn

Stella: I grinned, nodding. "Well all right! Bring her in if she's interested and I'll see what I can do~" I said brightly. Tomorrow was supposed to be a slow day anyways - the extra appointments would be good, even if it was only just a consultation.

18We're All Mad Here (Rav and Alice) Empty Re: We're All Mad Here (Rav and Alice) Sat May 18, 2013 9:04 pm

Alice

Alice
Admin

Mordic~
I nodded and smiled. "Thank you STella and tell Damian to hold it will pass." I sighed and put my coat on. "A storm is comming." I said looking back at her. "Keep warm." I said before leaving the shop and going to my apartment where I stayed up all night drinking and making tons and tons of prints.

19We're All Mad Here (Rav and Alice) Empty Re: We're All Mad Here (Rav and Alice) Sat May 18, 2013 9:27 pm

Ravyn

Ravyn

Stella: I nodded, seeing him out of the shop and closing up before heading upstairs, putting a pot of soup on the stove. Damian was still in his corner, arms clamped around his head, shaking. I couldnt tell if the shaking was from cold or fear. Taking Mordic's advice about the storm, I went and dug out our extra blankets, going and wrapping them around Damian gently. He wouldn't acknowledge anything I said, nor could I get him to eat when dinner was ready, but that wasn't uncommon when he got like this. Once the dinner dishes were clean and I had Mordic's tattoo drawn up for tomorrow, I went back to Damien's room, wrapping the blankets around both of us and hugging my not-so-little little brother close. The shaking had mostly subsided, but I could still feel small tremors running through him, and his exhaustion was clear. You could only stay wound up so tightly for so long before you just dropped. It didnt take long for him to fall off into sleep after that, and by that point I was too tired to do much but drop off with him.

When I woke up, Damian was gone and I could smell food cooking in the kitchen. I was stiff from sleeping sitting up on the floor and I was tired, but I had a shop to open and clients to see. I stood up and stretched, heading into the kitchen to find Damian at the stove cooking breakfast. I smiled, greeting him before going over and giving him a hug. He flashed me one of his very rare, very tiny smiles. Definitely a good sign.... he was having a better day. I put the kettle on for tea and helped out with breakfast however I could, letting Damian know that Mordic was coming in and asking if he'd like to come down to the shop to help for a bit today. He only nodded.

Once we'd eaten and the kitchen was clean, we headed downstairs. Damien immediately gravitated to the space behind the counter while I opened the windows up, letting in the sun, and flipped the closed sign to open. Once that was done, I got Mordic's drawn-up tattoo ready and got my inks poured and equipment set up. Ready to face the day....

20We're All Mad Here (Rav and Alice) Empty Re: We're All Mad Here (Rav and Alice) Sat May 18, 2013 9:47 pm

Alice

Alice
Admin

Mordic~
The next morning I woke up with a pounding my head. WOnderful... just what I needed another hangover. I heard a small light knock on my door. I groaned and moved to it opening it. Danella stood there with her black and white hair looking beautiful as always. I sighed and leaned agianst the doorframe. "Hey." I mnaged to say.
She flashed me a small smile and took in a deepl breath. "Nice hangover can I not have one?" she said with a smirk. I rolled my eyes and gestured fro her to come in. "going to the tattoo parlor today... wanna come...?" Danella stared at a picture i had hanging up of her. SHe shrugged. "Sure sounds like fun though I don't wanna ruin your date with the tattoo artist." She said looking at me giving me one of her smirks. I rolled my eyes. "She is hot but I don't need one of thsoe 'you are cute but not my type' ordeals again." I said going to the kitchen brewing up some coffee. She gave a light laugh and slipped her jacket off wearing a tube top and jeans with her boots. I looked at her and sighed. "What the heck are you wearing that for...? It is freaking snowing agian and you want to wear a tube top." I rubbed my face before grabbing a chipped mug from one of my doorless cabnets.

Danella giggled and leaned agaisnt a wall. "We are suppose to be crazy right..? Might as well play it up." I looked at her smirking a bit. "I am crazy." I said with a half smile. She rolled her beuatiful amber eyes and crossed her arms over her chest. "Get dressed so we can go see your crush." She said in a light tone. I sighed and downed my coffee becfore taking a freezing shower and being dressed in a matter of 20 minutes. "Lets go." I said walking out grabbing my beany and my jacket. I slipped on my boots and held the door as Danella threw her jacket on and walked out. I locked up and we walked down some flights of stairs and out to the world. I sighed and closed my eyes. Even the little bit of sun hurt and the cars hurt worse though only the peple who had the crap to trade for it and the gas had a car.

We walked briskly down the street and took a sharp turn into some strong winter wind. Danella looked like it was the best thing in the world and I had to give it to her. She did look like one of the more crazys around her. We walked until we got to Stella's shop and I ushered her in before she could make a run for it to her beloved coffee shop.

When he had gotten in, we took our coats off and hung them up. Danella looked at Damian and smiled a warm smile to him. "Hello Master Damian." She said with a light giggle. "Wehre is your beautiful princess of a sister mhm?" Of course she looked at me when she said that. I rolled my eyes and gave a nod to Damian. Danella had been here many tmes just to sit and watch me get my tattoos. I could tell that today might be the day where she actually grew some and got the one she wanted.

21We're All Mad Here (Rav and Alice) Empty Re: We're All Mad Here (Rav and Alice) Sat May 18, 2013 9:57 pm

Ravyn

Ravyn

Damian: I tried and failed not to jump a little at the sudden influx of people and voices, but they were people and voices that I knew. I didn't answer - I never did, at least not with words - but I pointed towards the back where I knew Stella was. Not a moment later, her head poked out and she grinned, seeing that he customers were there. "Hello, you two!~" she said brightly. "Mordic, everything's all ready for you as long as you're happy with the drawn-up outline."

22We're All Mad Here (Rav and Alice) Empty Re: We're All Mad Here (Rav and Alice) Sat May 18, 2013 10:01 pm

Alice

Alice
Admin

Mordic~
I smiled at Stella and nodded moving back there but not before turning around and giving an icy glare to Danella. "Be good." I said. I looked at Damian and gave him a half smile. "Throw her outside if she does anything stupid yeah?" I chuckled and wlaked back.

Danella~
I rolled my eyes and let my hair fall pass my shoulders. "I am good." I said smirking a bit. "You should learn to keep it..." I burst into fits of giggles before I could even finish my sentane. I mean Mordic acted like he was the boss of me HA I owned him. I leaned against the counter and looked at Damian in my tube top and such. "So.. Damian... having some weird crap happen to you..? I asked raising an eyebrow trying to be serious.

23We're All Mad Here (Rav and Alice) Empty Re: We're All Mad Here (Rav and Alice) Sat May 18, 2013 10:08 pm

Ravyn

Ravyn

Damian: I couldnt help but be bogged down by a wave of awkwardness and discomfort. Danella was nice enough, but she was a little.... much, a lot of the time, and I found her a bit hard to deal with sometimes. I shook my head mutely, not sure what she meant by 'weird crap'.

Stella: I led Mordic back to the proper tattooing room where my gear was set up and showed him the ink outline. "This looking all right?" I asked.

24We're All Mad Here (Rav and Alice) Empty Re: We're All Mad Here (Rav and Alice) Sat May 18, 2013 10:10 pm

Alice

Alice
Admin

Danella~
I watched him, my eyes searching his face. "You sure...?" I asked actually getting a certain wave of maturity and feeling that awkwardness and discomfort. Sometimes... I acted one way then got another way. I was a girl so it was expected.

Mordic~
I nodded and grinned. "Looks good Stell." I said laying down on the table taking my shirt off. I laid down and sighed. "Danella is going to get that tattoo and I think one on her shoulder." I said.

25We're All Mad Here (Rav and Alice) Empty Re: We're All Mad Here (Rav and Alice) Sat May 18, 2013 10:16 pm

Ravyn

Ravyn

Stella: I smiled, washing my hands and pulling my gloves on, getting the stencil on Mordic's back and getting to work, the tattoo machine humming away. "Oh?? That's great!~ I'll see what I can do for her, then." I said, working away.

Damian: I nodded, eyes fixed on the ground as they usually were. I still didnt know what she meant by weird crap, but I was pretty sure I hadnt had any happen to me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum