Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary from the drama

You are not connected. Please login or register

We're All Mad Here (Rav and Alice)

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51We're All Mad Here (Rav and Alice) - Page 3 Empty Re: We're All Mad Here (Rav and Alice) Wed May 22, 2013 8:03 pm

Ravyn

Ravyn

Stella: I smiled, happy that she was happy. "Its my job~ I'm glad you like it!" I said, grinning. I gave her some brief instruction on caring for it even though she'd probably heard me give the same shpiel to Mordic before, and then went about cleaning up my workspace. I knew I wouldnt be able to settle until that was all done.

52We're All Mad Here (Rav and Alice) - Page 3 Empty Re: We're All Mad Here (Rav and Alice) Wed May 22, 2013 8:14 pm

Alice

Alice
Admin

Danella~
I nodded and moved outside sitting on the counter again staring down at the words I loved so much now forever on my skin. I felt some tears brim my eyes and I gave a small hard laugh. "It is done." I whispered mainly to myself not looking around me.

Mordic~
I watched Sella move and clean up helping when I felt like I could move. The tattoo didn't hurt anymore and I slipped on my shirt and sighed. "Wanna go and talk to Damien...?"

53We're All Mad Here (Rav and Alice) - Page 3 Empty Re: We're All Mad Here (Rav and Alice) Wed May 22, 2013 8:53 pm

Ravyn

Ravyn

Stella: I finished up, compulsively triple-checking everything as I always did, and then nodded. I wasnt sure how well that would go over - Damien tended to like rigid routine and hated surprises - but if he freaked out I'd stay, and if he was okay with it I'd go. I moved out to the front room and moved back behind the counter to where Damien was usually holed up while he was down in the shop, speaking with him briefly and quietly. He frowned, and I could feel a bit of anxiety coming off of him - he was reluctant and not entirely happy with the idea, but I knew he was thinking and after a while he nodded, agreeing.

54We're All Mad Here (Rav and Alice) - Page 3 Empty Re: We're All Mad Here (Rav and Alice) Wed May 22, 2013 9:14 pm

Alice

Alice
Admin

Mordic~
I heard the conversation andsighed hearing them. I moved to Danella's side and whispered what has happening into her ear. She looked at me looking half terrified but she slowly nodded. I knew she would be happy to stay behind but I knew that she was freaking out because what if Damien had one of his sad moments or something? I smiled and hugged her. "You will be okay and so will he." she just nodded and hugged me.

55We're All Mad Here (Rav and Alice) - Page 3 Empty Re: We're All Mad Here (Rav and Alice) Wed May 29, 2013 6:04 pm

Ravyn

Ravyn

Stella: I smiled, giving my brother a hug, feeling him initially stiffen at the contact but quickly relax - he didn't mind me touching him as much as he did when other people tried, mostly just because he was used to it by now. After a minute, I pulled away, reassuring him that I wouldn't be gone for very long and that he'd be all right. I glanced over at Mordic once Damien seemed suitably comforted. "Ready to go?"

56We're All Mad Here (Rav and Alice) - Page 3 Empty Re: We're All Mad Here (Rav and Alice) Thu May 30, 2013 8:17 am

Alice

Alice
Admin

Mordic~
I gave a small nod and offered my arm to her. I took in a small breath and looked over at Danella. "Be good." I said tapping her nose as I led Stella out of the shop and out into the freezing weather after she had taken my arm. I flashed her a smile and headed to the graveyard.

Danella~
My heart kind of quickened when I was alone with Day. It was the first time in a long time I had ever been alone with anyone... usually been by myself. I looked at my hands that were shaking and I sighed and looked at him. I gave him a small kind smile. "do you want to go to your place...?" I asked raising an eyebrow. "Just because I highly doubt that anyone will come in wanting a tattoo since it is pouring snow..." I said looking out the window. I looked back at him and raised an eyebrow.

57We're All Mad Here (Rav and Alice) - Page 3 Empty Re: We're All Mad Here (Rav and Alice) Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:07 pm

Ravyn

Ravyn

Stella: I tossed on the heaviest coat I owned and followed Mordic outside, following him towards the graveyard, worried about my brother but happy to break my routine and get out for a little bit.

Damien: I fidgeted a little bit, going and putting the away sign on the shop door and locking it. Stella had appointments later today but for now the shop could be considered closed. I headed upstairs wordlessly to the apartment above the shop where Stella and I lived, letting Danella in after me.

58We're All Mad Here (Rav and Alice) - Page 3 Empty Re: We're All Mad Here (Rav and Alice) Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:54 am

Alice

Alice
Admin

Mordic~
I looked at Stella and gave her a light smile. "HE will be okay." I said with a small nod shoving my hands into my pockets walking through the tall gates into the graveyard. What I liked about the graveyard was there were no new dead people... all had been buried centuries ago. I loved it.

Danella~
I followed him up the stairs and I could feel the tension between us. I hugged myself closer as I walked past him and sighed.

59We're All Mad Here (Rav and Alice) - Page 3 Empty Re: We're All Mad Here (Rav and Alice) Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:06 pm

Ravyn

Ravyn

Stella: I nodded, not so sure, but wanting to believe it, following Mordic into the graveyard and looking around. I'd only been here once before, but I'd never really hung around inside that much.

Damien: I could feel her discomfort and frowned a little bit. I didn't like that she was uncomfortable, but I didn't know how to make it better, either. I didn't know how to handle guests..... Stella was always the one who dealt with the people.

60We're All Mad Here (Rav and Alice) - Page 3 Empty Re: We're All Mad Here (Rav and Alice) Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:20 pm

Alice

Alice
Admin

Mordic~
I looked at her and sighed. "no one new has been buried here for centuries" I said giving her a small smile. I lead her to a wall where the wall is a white granite and the names are written in black. I stared and pointed to a name. "Emily Worth." I said looking at her. "She is.. a gentle soul.... she died because of poison." Or what she thought was poison. I thought shuffling my feet a bit. She had died from too much of the drug when they first discovered it a while ago. She didn't understand what it was or what it would do but... they did. They killed her from overdose and blamed her brother for her murder. I looked next to at Jacob Worth's tomb and shook my head. He loved his sister so much.. and it lead to his death. I couldn't even fathom what he was feeling when he was charged and lead to be executed by hanging.
I took in a deep breath and stared at their tombs together. I talked to them here and there when I could find them.

Danella~
I looked around the place and sighed. "Got coffee...?" I asked looking over at him with kind eyes. I hugged myself closer and kept telling myself that coffee would make everything better and I wouldn't be so awkward.

61We're All Mad Here (Rav and Alice) - Page 3 Empty Re: We're All Mad Here (Rav and Alice) Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:30 pm

Ravyn

Ravyn

Stella: I nodded. I knew this graveyard was pretty old, and you never really saw anyone new buried around here. I was a littel surprised then poison was mentioned. "..... Poison...?" I asked, brow rising. Had she been murdered, or had she taken it herself? I sort of wondered how he knew all this, but then there were probably records somewhere....

Damien: I glanced up at the question, frowning a bit and shaking my head. Neither Stella or I drank coffee - we were both tea people. I produced our small jar of tea leaves, showing them to her and raising a brow in question. Tea I could do. Coffee.... was not something we had around, usually.

62We're All Mad Here (Rav and Alice) - Page 3 Empty Re: We're All Mad Here (Rav and Alice) Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:58 am

Alice

Alice
Admin

Mordic~
I watched her for a moment before nodding. "Yes... poison." I said in sad tone. "I think you would like her though... if you met her. She is a sweetheart." I said and turned to continue walking up the little hill that lead to more graves. I couldn't help but semi chuckle. If this was a date then I sucked cause you know.. a graveyard is so romantic.

Danella~
I shrugged and gave him a small smile. "I can drink tea." I said gently taking the jar away from him. "Do you like yours strong or no..?" I said looking back at him as I started to heat up the water in the kettle. I sat the jar down and put my hair in a ponytail then I went to look for cups.. they must have been somewhere around the place right...?

63We're All Mad Here (Rav and Alice) - Page 3 Empty Re: We're All Mad Here (Rav and Alice) Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:06 pm

Ravyn

Ravyn

Stella: "Maybe..." I said thoughtfully. Although it was unlikely that I'd ever be able to meet her. Leaving the grave behind, I followed Mordic further into the graveyard, keeping pace.

Damien: I sighed, not quite sure why she was doing everything when she was the guest. I went and pulled a few cups out of the proper cupboard and placed them on the table, keeping an eye on the kettle as I did so.

64We're All Mad Here (Rav and Alice) - Page 3 Empty Re: We're All Mad Here (Rav and Alice) Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:50 pm

Alice

Alice
Admin

Danella~
I smiled at him and got tea holders and put the tea leaves in it. I sighed and grabbed the kettle before he could and poured the hot water in it. I got some sugar and milk out and sat it on the counter. I looked at him and gave him a small smile. "Enjoy..." I said gesturing to the cups.

Mordic~
I looked at her. "You could meet her..." I said with a sly grin. "It... would be highly entertaining." I said with a small smirk. I looked forward and shoved my hands way deep into my pockets. My camera was close to my body under the jacket so that the film didn't freeze like last time. Oh did Jed like that. I sighed. Jed was a stubborn ghost who didn't like his picture taken. He fell off his own grave laughing at me.

65We're All Mad Here (Rav and Alice) - Page 3 Empty Re: We're All Mad Here (Rav and Alice) Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:41 pm

Ravyn

Ravyn

Damien: Another sigh escaped. She was so stubborn sometimes.... I waited until the tea had brewed at strongly as possible before beginning to sip at it, ignoring the milk and sugar. I liked the bitter taste. Tea didn't need anything in it to be good. I kept my focus on the cup, trying not to get anxious with Stella gone. 'She's coming back', I just kept on telling myself in my head. If I kept telling myself that, maybe I'd be sure.

Stella: "Mmmh.... not sure I'd really want to meet a ghost. If I can't see them now, a situation in which I could probably wouldn't be a good one." I said. There would be plenty of time to talk to the dead when I was lying in my own grave. I'd rather stick with the living while I could.

66We're All Mad Here (Rav and Alice) - Page 3 Empty Re: We're All Mad Here (Rav and Alice) Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:05 am

Alice

Alice
Admin

Danella~
I watched him for a tiny bit before sipping my own tea. The silence was strangely comfortable I mean.. for as comfortable as any silence could get.I stood cleaning up some of the spilled water my hands trembling only ever so slightly. I moved around putting everything away as I hummed softly mainly to myself. It wasn't that weird I mean... this has happened before I guess. Me being quite as Damien just sat... watching. REaly it didn't bother me just sort of made me more curious.

Mordic~
I chuckled at her logic. "Well... they can make themselves appear for certain people." He said looking at her for a second before looking up at Jed who rolled his eyes. "YOu just have to be able to trust in the things you can't see." I said shrugging before starting to walk. I looked over at her and I saw a little shimmer. I smiled a bit. It was Emily tagging along with Stella and I. I watched as Emily stared at Stella with her big eyes before giving a small nod. Emily liked her.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum