Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary from the drama

You are not connected. Please login or register

Demons in the Shadows

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 9]

1Demons in the Shadows Empty Demons in the Shadows Tue May 14, 2013 3:00 pm

TawnyOwl

TawnyOwl
Admin

"Death...it accompanies everything....Life?...It's just there. Everything revolves around the two. They are always together. In one room a baby is born, in the next, a true love dies. They are cruel in their game. Giving and then, just as suddenly, taking away. Laughing. Mocking. Always near."

~Misty; My Brother Soda

In a world where a minute of failure could determine the life or death of a nation, there is no room for mistakes. In this day and age, an evil stirs, Death roams the Earth. Quite literally. His forces are moving, killing mercilessly so as to expand his empire, and ultimately, to bring all mankind down to burn in hell for the rest of eternity. But there are those who have been chosen to stop Death. Or at least put him back into his place. His minions scour the land, searching for anything and everything that they can claim for their master. What looks like a disease to some is actually more than that. But the untrained eye cannot see the demons hiding in the shadows. They see glimpses out of the corner of their eye, fleeting images, but it is always just pushed aside as a figment of the imagination.

You have been chosen, but you do not know it. To you, it is just another day in the life. Until they show up on your doorstep and they strip you of everything dear, to come face to face with your worst nightmares, and perhaps even Death himself. Who are they? Well...you'll just have to find out and hope that Death doesn't find you first.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Setting: Summer day in the park.

Character outline:

Name
~hair
~eyes
~frame
~skin
~clothing
~other
Personality
History

I'm going to request ^ that, unless you have a picture, which is fine. I just ask that you still put "frame" and put the general height and such. Please, be descriptive. This is just to try and get away from things like "tall, blonde hair, blue eyes, buff." Like it or not, those still pop up every once in a while.

The Grid:
The Grid is a separate dimension that hovers between Heaven, Hell, and Earth. It’s sorta, not realy, like platform 9 ¾. Only those who know it’s there can go there, and the only way to get there is to, in a sense, die. Most people get there by shooting themselves. Those who work there, never feel the pain of the death unless they do something stupid like slit their wrists and wait to die. Some get more creative, like 27, and jump in front of an oncoming train or something. Most sucide deaths that you hear of are people going back to The Grid. It is headquarters for /them/. Those people that come and rip you from your life, train you to fight demons, and then send you out into the world of nightmares where you may or may not get your soul ripped from you by Death or his minions. The head-honcho is Life, aka Teresa. She likes fighting with Death, she finds it a game, and actually has many flings with him. (just a side note)

Death and Teresa will be played by me...although I won't put up a description of either of them because that's just to much work and they don't come up to often....hopefully..

Demons you'll encounter:

Searchers- Creatures that range in level, level 1 being the strongest. They steal souls from the body, resulting in coma's, vegetable people, and things of the such. Death doesn't really care about the body actually dying, he just wants the souls that inhabit them. Searchers vary in size and description. The creatures from The Village are just about the closest you'll get to trying to describe them, but few have the spikes in the back. They hide beneath their cloaks and walk unseen among the people.

The Questing Beast- It has the body of a leopard and the head of a snake. Its venom is highly poisonous, where one bite means certain death. Keeps mostly to the woods, attacking hikers and such. Only one Questing Beast can exist at a time.

Baykok- a walking skeleton but with a thin translucent skin and fearsome red eyes glowing from the sockets in its skull. It preys only on warriors and kills either with its club or invisible arrows. It is most commonly found in wars, or even on army bases.

Afanac- http://merlin.wikia.com/wiki/Afanc

Fucanglong- Dragons of the underworld, they usually guard the entrance and the treasures to be found there.

Wraiths- Creatures brought back from the dead with the promise of getting revenge for their death if they complete the tasks given them. Zombie-ish looking.

Wendigo- Creatures of covenant. To become a Wendigo, you must kill the one you love most, and eat their heart. Their forms are that of a man and can be seen by people. Although, the longer you are a wendigo, the more your form twists and mutates to look like a dog. They are the personal servants of Death and will be the most common of those that you encounter, along with Searchers.

Warmunger- A large beetle like beast that seems to have taken pieces from other bugs as well and mashed them together, they vary in appearance and bug parts but that's the basic jist. These creatures are known for bringing death and sickness, for them, it's like a poison, and various Warmungers carry various diseases.

More demons will be added later.

Last edited by TawnyOwl on Wed May 15, 2013 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total

https://sanctuaryforabnormal.forumotion.com

2Demons in the Shadows Empty Re: Demons in the Shadows Tue May 14, 2013 3:09 pm

TawnyOwl

TawnyOwl
Admin

Name: Sam Foster
Apperance: Demons in the Shadows Hot_gi10
Frame: Is somewhere around 5'5" and is well endowed.
Personality: She is very opinionated with a deadly temper. When she is mad, you can only tell because she becomes frighteningly silent. She has a very wild personality that loves to go for the thrill of adventure, loving to almost get caught yet get away. When she is in these moods, she is a very hardend "bad girl." She does have a kind heart though and is a sucker for sob stories.
History: Sam's life was spent in a very controlling, very abusive house hold. She was to do everything she was told, and if she didn't, she'd be locked in the cellar for days on end without food. Because of this, she has a deadly fear of the dark and spiders. She was taken from her family at the age of 15 and managed to get in a private school, but was told by the social worker that she wouldn't make it far because she was good for nothing but her body. That she would end up in some trailer park, with a husband that beat her, and five kids she couldn't care for. She doesn't believe this, but deep down she's very afraid of this future. Despite this, she has been a party girl but some how manages to stay on top of, and even excel in her school work. She graduated just last week, and is now trying to find a place to live so she doesn't end up on the streets or something. Since she is 18, the social workers will no longer care for her and she can't be in foster homes any more. At least that's what her social worker told her.

Name: Carl Knight
Looks: https://servimg.com/u/f49/16/59/28/20/1-782010.jpg
Frame: Lean and fit, standing at a height of 6'1, though he is muscled, they are not extremely defined.
Personality: Carl tries to be mature, though sometimes the capacity to do so escapes him and he finds himself making/laughing at crude jokes. He is very kind, loving, and loyal. He won’t tell you he likes you, but you’ll know it when he starts making joking comments towards you that are somewhat…harsh. But there is an obvious difference between him joking and being actually mean. There is no way to mix the two up.
Bio: Carl was born blind and has therefore grown up somewhat oblivious to what’s in the dark. But, just because he can’t see it, doesn’t mean he can’t hear it. He often hears the hissing and clicking of the demons, but shakes it off as his mind playing tricks on him. He grew up in a house on the rough side of town as an only child. His life has not been easy, but it wasn’t devastating.

Name: Misty Garwin
Looks: https://i.servimg.com/u/f49/16/59/28/20/a20pre10.jpg
Frame: Is around 5'1" and is more on the skinny order.
Personality: Misty has no self confidence, nor does she think herself anything special. The only time she did, was when she was with her older brother Soda and he managed to convince her. But now he's gone, she can't seem to keep herself together. She's jumpy and keeps to herself, and will most likely scream if she sees a snake or monster of some kind. She's kind, and can be sort of brash, but if you insult her or something she'll just give a weak laugh and retreat as far as she can. She hates confrontation, and may just take the insult to heart.
History: Misty lives with her Tio Marco. She loves the old man to death and couldn't see herself living with anyone else. She was born on a dark and stormy night to a hooker who was on Heroin. She was conceived by Soda's father, the event happening while he was away on a business party. Through out most of Misty's life, her mother abandoned her in different places all over, but Misty would just come back to take care of her mother, running away from foster homes and such. Finally, Misty was abandoned at her Tio's but this time she didn't chase after her. Her mother had gotten high the night before and tried to rape and kill her daughter. After that, Misty quit trying to come after her. Two months later, her mother showed up dead and as a jane doe. She never went to claim the body. Now her brother, the only other person besides Tio that she trusted and loved, is dead having been taken by an incurable sickness.

Name: 27 (Real name= Manus, but he won't tell anyone)
Looks: https://2img.net/h/i1189.photobucket.com/albums/z435/CaserDilla16/2_large.jpg
Personality: He is quiet, reserved, and comes off as completely emotionless. He keeps to himself most of the time, but does his job as he should.
Bio: 27 was taken in at a very young age and is now one of /them/. He is the one they send around to gather the chosen, train them, and send them on missions. He's been on the Grid for over a hundred years now, and has been fighting and redeeming demons since. Demons killed his family, and that's actually how he was found by the Grid, so he's got some issues when it comes to redeeming them, he believes they should all just die, and after a hundred years, it's starting to get to him.

3Demons in the Shadows Empty Re: Demons in the Shadows Tue May 14, 2013 6:52 pm

Alice

Alice
Admin

Name Rhianna (goes by Ri)
Age 18
Appearance Demons in the Shadows Alternative-amazing-beautiful-dark-hair-Favim.com-517416
Personality she is a girl with very few words and doesn't let anyone get close to her. She doesn't really feel like geting into any crap with anyone or dealing with stupid things. She is one of the 'you say something rude to me I'll punch you.'
History She grew up semi normal then she ended up pregnant when she was 16. At first she didn't want the baby... but that all changed about 3 months in when she was laying in bed one night. The father of the baby left her to take care of it by herself and she stepped up to the challenge. When she was about 4 months pregnant she woke up with sharp pains in her stomach and was rushed to the hospital by her brother Korum. When they got there there was no chance in saving the baby. The baby died and left her in a state of hurt and pain. She felt like she couldn't breathe and nothing seemed to work anymore. she has been this empty shell of a person for a long time. She gave up and trying to be happy and faking it so she became this laid back quite person showing barely any emotion even with Korum.

NameKorum
Age21
Appearance Demons in the Shadows Tumblr_lrwkmq3xtB1r0o48po1_500
PersonalityHe is a caring soul and it hurts to see his sister hurt and that kind of a broken shell of a person. He kinda gave up on trying to be the person that everyone loved so he just is quite and watchful and will only say things when they need to be said.
HistoryAfter all that crap happened with his sister he didnt really know what exactly to do anymore. She had rejected him and all the help he gave her because she was afraid he would die like the baby had and nothing seemed to work. He turned to drinking so he drinks caring around a flask with him here and there which you can find in his jacket pocket. He doesnt want to be attatched and just wants to jump off a cliff and end everything all the money issues he has and family crap.

NameMichael
Age20
AppearanceDemons in the Shadows Tumblr_md4prdP5aM1rbmrzho1_500
PersonalityHe is a man of few words and isnt one to be messed with. He has been in a state of just not caring about anything or anybody besdies Misty.
History Alright so Michael has been all over the place. He lives in a huge mansion in Longsted, England which he got from his aunt and uncle when they passed away unexpectedly. He left right after Chrissy had died because she was sort of his only friend. He stayed for the funeral and then left with out a trace but came back before Soda died and came back or Misty. He now is just thinking about many things trying to figure out what to do with his life and whats going on.

Name Adele
Age16
AppearanceDemons in the Shadows Tumblr_lo3qcpeNDX1qlqzawo1_500
Personality A girl who tries to run from her problems. I dont know a lot about her but ill figure it out.
HistoryTBA

4Demons in the Shadows Empty Re: Demons in the Shadows Tue May 14, 2013 7:26 pm

TawnyOwl

TawnyOwl
Admin

27-

I watched the people as they wandered the well lit park in their innocence, not noticing the demons that walked among them. My eyes narrowed as I saw one reach for a small girl and made my way towards her. Without causing much of a scene, I...rid the world of the creature, handing the girl a small doll. "I believe you dropped this," I muttered to her. Of course she stared at me as though I was an insane creeper but took the doll. Humans were always so untrusting of kind deeds, yet seemed to throw the whole of their trust into that which was dishonest.

Misty-

I sat beneath a tree, my sketch pad on my lap as I stared at the whole of the park. I couldn't shake the feeling of how alone I was. Usually, it was me and Soda under this tree. But now...it was just me and an empty sketch pad. Nothing more, nothing less.

Carl-

I flinched slightly as I heard the clicking of an unusual beast somewhere close to me. I'd been hearing them for a long time, most people thought I was crazy, the psychiatrist told me I was a skitzo. Oh how I hated stupid people. I listened to the sound around me, my dark eyes somewhere in the direction of what I hoped was the ground. My luck it would probably be some poor lady's ass. It wouldn't be the first time I got slapped for not being able to tell where I was looking.

Sam-
I Sighed and stared at the newspaper in my hand, looking over all the Rent ads. I hated this, calling up people from a payphone based on a newspaper ad which might just turn into a sketchy situation. I chewed my lip as I debated how much I really needed a place to stay. I had the dreaded feeling my luck with not running into someone creepy was going to come to an end sometime soon and I was not looking forward to it and figured it would probably be better if maybe I just stayed at the women's shelter..then again if I did that I couldn't go out and and have a wild night like I generally do on Saturdays.

5Demons in the Shadows Empty Re: Demons in the Shadows Tue May 14, 2013 7:50 pm

Alice

Alice
Admin

Rhianna~
I sat on a bench holding my knees. My stomach churned with a sort of... weird sickness. I felt like I couldn't breathe and my head spun. I put my head on my knees and closed my eyes fighting getting sick in the middle of the park. Why was I alone...? Becuase I had pushed everyne who tried to get close to me away.. even my own brother. I heard boots on the ground and my body tensed. I slowly raised my head but no one was there.I let out a slow breath. 'Stop imagining things Ri... it labels yo uas crazy.' I thought to myself.

Korum~
I walked into the park my head down a hand on my flask. It felt nice to have the slight feeling that everything might be alright because of the drink in my hand. I closed my eyes and took in a deep breath. I liked it.. the air.. with the vodka twing in my blood. I sat under a tree taking a swig. Maybe this day everythong would go right.

Adele~
I walked in the park with my hair up and my new strapless summer dress on. I wore no shoes and it felt nice to feel the cool grass under my feet. I looked up and saw a man with his eyes on the ground. He looked scared poor thing. I crossed my arms over my chest and watched him. He looked to be... scared... of something I didn't see. A smile formed on my lips as I watched.

Michael~
I shoved my hands in my pockets having a cigarette between my lips. MY mind went to Chrissy and how she loved to walk with me in the park... sometimes it would be me her and Soda... those were days when everything was right. I looked up and saw Misty. My heart stopped for a few short seconds before I coughed a bit and lit up the cigarette and made my way over ot her. I slowly sat down and took a drag. I knew this tree was special to her. I had found her and Soda here countless times... somes Chrissy and I would go and climb the tree and watch them curiously. Chrissy always had a soft spot for Soda... and I for Misty... though what girl would want a man who lost his best friend and almost his life.

6Demons in the Shadows Empty Re: Demons in the Shadows Tue May 14, 2013 11:42 pm

TawnyOwl

TawnyOwl
Admin

Misty-

I hardly noticed when Michael sat beside me, I was so focused on my sketches it was like nothing else existed. All that mattered was the world of lines on my blank paper that I was able to create. The curves, the sharp corners, the shadows. I shivered at the thought of the shadows, my mind wandering to the few times I'd caught glimpses of strange things in the shadows of my home or on the street. They were hideous, things of nightmares. It wasn't until I caught the smell of the cigarette that I looked up, my heart racing a bit, for a small moment wishing it was Soda. My eyes landed on Michael and my heart fell a slight second before jumping and staring at him with wide eyes. "What the hell are you doing here?" I asked in surprise, unable to control the words that came tumbling out of my mouth.

Sam-

With a sigh I started making my way across the park to find the next apartment on my list. Glancing down I noticed my shadow sort of mutate into something..unearthly. It wasn't how normal shadows change either, like when they merge with something. It was as if it had taken a mind of its own. I jumped a step back in alarm and ran into a man with a small squeak. I looked at the man and tried to stutter out an apology, glancing back to my shadow which had returned to its normal form. Perhaps I needed to start laying off the parties..

Carl-

I frowned and rubbed my face, sighing. This was just great. Perfect way to spend a day...Not. But at least it was better than spending it in the musty trailer I called home. I shuddered at the sound that continued to click along the sidewalk. It was almost as bad as nails on a chalk board.

27-

I glanced at the file in my hand that held the names and faces of the new chosen. I really hated this part of my job, but it had to be done. I was supposed to interview them in a way that would keep from grabbing people's attention. Ha. Like that would happen. I hated coming off as some creeper, it got so annoying after the first five times, now over a hundred years later here I was...and the annoyance hadn't lessened. I hoped that perhaps I could catch them in a grouping or something, but I never was that lucky. I ducked into a group and slowly let myself appear, allowing the humans to see me, then moved out and in search of the first name.

7Demons in the Shadows Empty Re: Demons in the Shadows Tue May 14, 2013 11:54 pm

Alice

Alice
Admin

Michael~
I rolled my eyes at her and let the smoke out between my lips letting it cling to the air and lets it curl in the air. I sighed. "Well lets see I was walking saw you then I sat down." I said simply taking another drag from my cigarette.

Korum~
I raised an eyebrow and looked at her. "You alright...?" I asked ignoring the constant buzzing in my head. It had been happening since I was little. Soemtimes the noises got so loud it burned my ears felt like soemthine was going to happen. I tried to tell Ri about it... she was the only one who believed me.

Rhianna~
I pulled my knees closer my stomach churning more. I finally felt the purge and I moved getting sick in the bushs. I empited my stomach then had more purging of emptiness. My body shuddered and I felt as if I was on fire. The sounds... the noises.. the shadows.. everything was happening. My breath quickened and I felt my heart race. 'Not now.. Not now...' I paniced.

Adele~
I watched him more then sighed. I walked and tried to avoid running into him but my shoulder rammed into him and I felt a strange shock. 'What the heck...?'

8Demons in the Shadows Empty Re: Demons in the Shadows Wed May 15, 2013 12:15 am

TawnyOwl

TawnyOwl
Admin

Misty-

My face flushed as my flustered mind started to flop for a reply. I hated when he did that, it always made me feel so stupid. "Well, last time I checked, you didn't live around here anymore," I managed to spit out, but my voice had lost its confidence and sort of fallen quiet, as it always did when something like this happened. I let my arms rest over my picture so it was hidden from his sight.

Spoiler:

Sam-

"I.. I just. .um.. thought I...saw something, sorry," I said as I tried to straighten myself. I could smell the alcohol on the guy's breath and I couldn't decide if it was something to be interested in or not. He didn't look bad...per-say, but then again he was a stranger..on the other hand I always got drunk with strangers on the weekend. I watched him for a moment and took a deep breath. "Been havin' some fun?" I asked, trying to get the conversation away from myself.

27-

My eyes caught sight of a girl rushing to the bushes. With a glance at my folders, I realized she was one of the few candidates. I rubbed my face with a sigh and made my way over to her, knowing that to her I would appear to be in a business suit, it was to keep from scaring the humans. They don't take particularly well to people in trench coats with swords. "Excuse me, is your name Rhianna?" I asked as I neared the girl. She looked pale...perhaps I'd gotten the wrong girl..or this was just a really bad time.

Carl-

I jumped slightly when I felt a person run into me. I was sitting on a bench and still managed to get run over. I'm pretty sure that takes some major skill. "Sorry," I muttered, despite the fact that I knew none of this was my fault. After all, I was just sitting there.

9Demons in the Shadows Empty Re: Demons in the Shadows Wed May 15, 2013 8:19 am

Alice

Alice
Admin

Michael~
I shrugged. "I left for a reason Mis..." I said looking under her arm trying to see the picture. I looked at her and my heart melted at the sight of her beatuy. 'She wouldn't want me...' I thought and took the last drag on my cigarette before taking it out and mushing it into the ground and leaned back against the tree letting the smoke out of my lungs.

Korum~
I gave a light smirk and shrugged. "If you can call this fun." I said gesturing to the flask in my hand. Actually, I hadn't had a woman's company in almost a month. The last girl I did that with was getting attatched... I told her I didn't want that.. but I did. Just with ther... it didn't feel right. I took a swig from my flask to try and wash out the sound in my head though... It didn't work.

Rhianna~
I jumped and turned to face him. My eyes widened at a man in a buissness suit but it sort of flickered in and out. I stared at him for a good long while before slowing nodding. "Y-yes..." I whispered trying to pull myself up on the bench. If someone was going to take me away before the shadows got me.. I was okay with that. I flinched as they grew closer and closer the noise in my ears growing louder. It was comming... I could feel it.. sense it... but why... hadn't it shown it's nasty face...?

Adele~
I fell on the ground and quickly stood up brushing myself off. "My fault..." I mummbled fixing my dress and such. "No need to apologise.. I should have seen the bench." I said giving a light laugh and running my fingers through my hair.

10Demons in the Shadows Empty Re: Demons in the Shadows Wed May 15, 2013 9:29 am

TawnyOwl

TawnyOwl
Admin

Misty-

I wasn't exactly sure how to respond to that, but for some reason it felt like a shot to the heart. It made me flinch slightly, and I could feel the tears starting to try and roll forward. Quickly I blinked and wiped at my face, making it look like I was simply rubbing it from tiredness, my arms away from the picture for a split second. I knew it was silly to think that I was not a good enough reason to stay, but I couldn't help feeling that way, after all he had seemed quiet happy when Soda and Chrissy were around. Maybe that was the problem, he liked Chrissy, and she was gone. "Well I hope you have a good life," I said softly and let my hands drop. I took my sketch book and packed it away and stood, trying to ignore the small trickle of cold that ran down my spine.

Sam-

I grinned, eyeing him for a moment. "Well, it is when you have a friend." Maybe I could bum an apartment out of this guy, I mean so far he was nice. I could pretend to love him till I found a place of my own if that's what it took.

Carl-

"You okay?" I asked, sort of glancing in the direction of her voice. I didn't look at her completely because like I said, knowing my luck I would have been staring at something rude most likely.

27-

I reached out my hand to shake hers, knowing what she was going through. If I could just get her to touch me, it would all go away. Cool trick right? It was just one of the many 'spells' we used on The Grid to keep ourselves sane in this job. "Call me 27."

11Demons in the Shadows Empty Re: Demons in the Shadows Wed May 15, 2013 5:54 pm

Alice

Alice
Admin

Michael~
I rolled my eyes at her dramatics. I stood and followed her. "Knock off the stupid crap Mis." I said in an irritated tone. "You always do this every time I come to vist and it never works." I said in a harsh tone. Literally... everytime I talked to her it was like I meant nothing to her... Maybe I didn't.

Korum~
I watched her knowing her type of girl. The kind that is beautiful on the outside but snaps your heart in a good few months. I scoffed a bit and rolled my eyes. "Maybe..." I said taking a swig. Friends weren't easy to find.. and most of my mates were dead because of the war in Iraqi. I took another swig and looked at her with an eyebrow raise. "Why do you care anyway...? Bout friends...?"

Adele~
I smiled a bit and shrugged. "Nothing broken or bruised I think I am alright." I said my spanish accent clinging to my words making them sound light and airy. I quite liked my accent. It made me seem more... forigen and untouchable to Americans and Englishmen.

Rhianna~
I stared at him sort of flinching away from his hand. "27...?" I asked my voice clearly showing how scared and shaken I was. The noise got louder and I felt something touch my back. It felt like the tip of a nail going down my spine. I took in a sharp breath and held in the tears and bit my tongue to stop freak screaming. It was real.. everything was real... the monster was real.

12Demons in the Shadows Empty Re: Demons in the Shadows Wed May 15, 2013 10:20 pm

TawnyOwl

TawnyOwl
Admin

Misty-

I felt my anger flare up a bit at his frustration at me, calling my actions stupid as if I was trying to be a drama queen. Did it ever occur to him that maybe I was leaving because he was being so...harsh? He never used to be so hard when Chrissy and Soda were still around, yet here he was, treating me like he treated the rest of the world. "No, we don't, and if by visiting you mean coming for a funeral, you don't visit that often." I'd only seen him once since Soda's funeral, but part of me always hoped he had come more often. I knew Tio wasn't very fond of him, he always said he was a bad influence. I wouldn't have put it past him to not tell me Michael had come.

Sam-

I shrugged casually and sort of crossed my arms over my chest, tucking the news paper under my arm. "Just a general statement, I don't care about your friends...unless one of them has an extra apartment or something I can stay in." After a good thinking over, I decided a false relationship with this guy would probably be a bad thing. Probably run off and commit suicide or something stupid like that.

27-

I sighed and reached out and touched her hand, the demons and shadows quickly retreating leaving nothing but a certain peace surrounding us both. "Yes, 27. Strange name, I know."

Carl-

"Well good," I said, leaning back into the bench as I pulled at my hood to keep her from seeing my face. "Be more careful next time." I said my statement with a touch of finality, hoping she'd get the hint that I was done talking and move on.

13Demons in the Shadows Empty Re: Demons in the Shadows Wed May 15, 2013 10:48 pm

Alice

Alice
Admin

Michael~
I looked at her and sighed rubbing my face. "I have had... things happen Mis... I cannot explain them currently." I said in a semi soft whisper. Death.. death was real to me and her. She lost her brother... I lost my best friend.. my sister... she was my first friend and my only friend. Soda didn't like me very much but Chrissy had always made him see that I wasn't bad. I wasn't what people thought about me. I knew what they said. 'See that man there...? He lost his friend then went off the deep end...' Guess thats true... might as well kill myself while I'm ahead right...? Or behind as it seemed I was with Mis.

Korum~
I rolled my eyes. "Just like the rest of them." I mummbled glaring at her before I started walking. "Go to north street.. there is a building there. Ask for Shaw... he will help you." I called before walking a bit faster taking yet another swig from my friend.. my love.. my beautiful silver flask.

Rhianna~
I jumped and looked at him for the first time. My eyes filled with tears that I could no longer stop. "If you.. you are going to kill me... do it now... and fast..." I whispered.

Adele~
I fought an eyeroll at his gesture and knew he didn't want to talk. But my curiousity took over and I sat down next to him and smirked. "Name is Adele... what is yours...?" I asked in a soft way letting my feet dangle a bit off the bench feeling the tips of the grass brush the bottoms of my feet.

14Demons in the Shadows Empty Re: Demons in the Shadows Wed May 15, 2013 11:00 pm

TawnyOwl

TawnyOwl
Admin

Sam-

"You don't know me!" I shouted after him indignantly, as if it made a difference. What did he know? Just like the rest of them. Bah. The rest of what? Normal people? I started walking, flustered and unhappy with the encounter.

Misty-

I paused hearing the softness in his voice. I looked over at him, my eyes searching his face. "I miss you...the old you...the not so..mean..you.." I found myself saying, my voice just as quiet as his if not quieter. I chewed my lip, feeling the sadness touch my eyes before I turned and started walking again, not wanting him to yell at me for what I said.

27-

I raised my brow and gave a soft chuckle. "Well, that's not why I came..I actually came to give you a new life, if you're willing to take it. One where you can make something of yourself. I know your past, Rhianna. I know what you're going through now. I can help. But only if you want it."

Carl-

I tried to not let out a frustrated sigh, my body slumping a bit when she sat down. Stupid women. Can't ever take the hint. "Carl," I grumbled, making my voice annoyed. Maybe if I acted cold towards her she'd leave.

15Demons in the Shadows Empty Re: Demons in the Shadows Wed May 15, 2013 11:15 pm

Alice

Alice
Admin

Korum~
I smirked and turned around watching her go. "One of those who sleeps with someone gets thwat they want then leaves." I said smirking taking a long swig before my friend was empty. I shoved it into my pocket and spun right back around before walking again.

Michael~
I followed but not next to her. I stayed behind and thought about what she had said. The old me got hurt to much... the old me saw her with her arm candy... the old me was heartbroken... still is. I swallowed the lump in my throat and shoved my hands in my pockets. "The old me..." I whispered walking a bit faster. "Is still watching the girl he loved... slip further and further away from him... ever since she left him for arm candy." He said a bit harsh and brushed past her.

Rhianna~
I stared at him like he was crazy. "Save me... help me...? How...? I am not worth saving." I said blinking my tears away. I slowly stood holding his hand. "not worth anything."

Adele~
I smiled through his cold tone. I brisked it off and leaned back. "Weird name... Carl... it reminds me of that burger place." I said lightly. A smirk formed on my lips. This would be fun.

16Demons in the Shadows Empty Re: Demons in the Shadows Wed May 15, 2013 11:27 pm

TawnyOwl

TawnyOwl
Admin

Sam-

"You know nothing," I shouted over my shoulder and gave him the bird. What did he know? He didn't know how desperate I was getting. He's just like the social worker, telling me what I am, when it's the complete opposite. I hate people.

Misty-

I fell to the side slightly, my eyes widening a bit. I just stood there speechless, tears welling up in my eyes. I looked down and turned, walking in the other direction. I had been the arm candy, not the other way around. I was stupid, lonely, and he'd never made a move. What was I supposed to do? He acted like I'd committed a crime, like it was all my fault he's that way. I wiped at my eyes and kept my head down, pushing through the crowds as best I could, trying to get as far away as possible.

27-

I smiled a bit, fighting an eye roll. Most women said that when I came to find them. "Oh but you are," I said softly to her. "You're capable of great things."

Carl-

I rolled my eyes and just sighed, rubbing my face. Great. A comedian. I was the only one allowed to be the comedian, and currently I wasn't in the mood. I felt my hood slip off and I quickly pulled it back on, trying to get it in place before she could see my white eyes.

17Demons in the Shadows Empty Re: Demons in the Shadows Wed May 15, 2013 11:36 pm

Alice

Alice
Admin

Korum~
I just shrugged her off. Sure she wasnt that kind of girl I thought sighing rubbing my face. I walked into the nearest pub and sat down at the bar. I got my usual and ignored the buzzing my head that became a tiny bit louder.

Michael~
I didn't follow her... I couldn't follow her. It hurt too much to tell her that I needed her.. that I need her... that she is my world... the reason I get up and go to sleep without pulling th etrigger. Well ,I thought shaking my head, Now would be a good time to go, get drunk, then finally do it... pull the trigger... just get it over and done with.

Rhianna~
I watched him and shook my head. "This.. isnt real..." I said looking at him. My heart broke at the chance for a new start. "I hurt my brother..." I whispered. "My own brother..."

Adele~
I stared at him and my eyes caught the white. "What are you...?" I whispered. I moved a bit closer feeling not fear.. but more of curiosity. "What are you hiding behind that hood..?" I asked slowly raising my hand.

18Demons in the Shadows Empty Re: Demons in the Shadows Thu May 16, 2013 8:41 am

TawnyOwl

TawnyOwl
Admin

Misty-

I kept walking, my mind trying to sort through all its feelings. It hit me that this was most likely the last time I'd see him, who knew if he'd actually come back next time. I stopped and looked back before quickly scribbling a note and my new number on the pictured I'd been drawing and ripped it from my sketch book and started making my way back. "Michael!" I shouted, hoping I'd be able to get him to stop. I could still feel my eyes wet with tears, feel them roll down my cheeks, but I didn't pay them any mind.

Sam-

I managed to find the apartment that the man told me about and fortunately got one. It was bare, and I had nothing to my name to fill it with, but it was a roof over my head and better than living on the streets. I walked around, trying to decide how I was going to make it work, my fingers running over the wall. I had a home of my own...it was an....amazing feeling.

27-

I smiled and gave a small nod. "I'm going to offer him a chance too, it'll be a new start for both of you." My eyes searched her face, trying to decide exactly how she was taking it. "You can talk to your brother about it if you'd like...but if you come, you'll feel this peace, always. And you'll be able to rid the world of the things that haunt you."

Carl-

My hand flew up and caught hers, putting it back into her lap. "Blind," I said sort of roughly, and annoyed. I stood, shoved my hands into the front pocket of my hoodie and started to walk. I didn't want to put up with this any more, it was stupid. Annoying.

19Demons in the Shadows Empty Re: Demons in the Shadows Thu May 16, 2013 8:52 am

Alice

Alice
Admin

Michael~
I stopped and turned around seeing the tears. My heart broke and all I wanted to do was take her in my arms and tell her everything would be okay. "Yeah...?" I asked shoving my hands in my pockets.

Korum~
I lived in the building as well and came up to my apartment. The noises in my head had become louder and I groaned a bit laying my head against the door of my apartment. "Go away." I whispered before putting the key in the lock and walked in. My apartment was a small yet nice size for one person. Some pictures were on the walls but other than that... that was it. I sighed and set my keys on my counter and went to my fridge. I had to have something to drink.

Rhianna~
I stared at him and shook my head. "Peace...?" I asked in a broken tone. I felt my legs wobble and darkness come out of no where. I flinched and felt it pull me in and I fainted against him.

Adele~
I watched him for a long while biting my lip. "Blind... then how did you know wheremy hand was...?" I asked looking at my hand. He had a strong grip and he knew exactly were it was. Blind...? Maybe... or maybe not.

20Demons in the Shadows Empty Re: Demons in the Shadows Thu May 16, 2013 9:16 am

TawnyOwl

TawnyOwl
Admin

Misty-

I pushed and shoved my way through the people until I got back to his side and wiped at the tears on my face which where just replaced by more tears. "Here," I said, holding out the picture for him. There was a picture on both sides, and I was nervous about him seeing the second. It was a picture I'd drawn of us, a somewhat...intimate picture. One of us waking in the same bed, curled up, and the clothes off to the side. I chewed my lip as I waited for him to take it, heart pounding.

Sam-

I could hear someone in the apartment next to me, but I didn't really pay it any mind. I was to busy admiring my home. I turned to look at the kitchen, my eyes catching a glimpse of the shadows. I jumped and screamed, falling back a bit, having caught an image in it that was definitely not normal. I scrambled back, staring at the empty shadow. Perhaps living alone was not so great of an idea.

27-

I sighed and lifted her into my arms, making us both disappear from the sight of those at the park. I then made my way to the apartment of her brother, and gave the door a kick knock, making us both visible again.

Carl-

I sighed and shook my head. "Sensitive hearing," I muttered, half tempted to turn and shout at her to try and make her leave. People. I hate people.

21Demons in the Shadows Empty Re: Demons in the Shadows Thu May 16, 2013 6:31 pm

Alice

Alice
Admin

Michael~
I took the picture in my hands and looked at it. My eyes brimmed with tears that I quickly blinked away because tears were unamnly. I carefully turned the page over and I stared at the picture. My eyes widened and I looked at her then back at the picture. I didnt know what to think. My heart broke because I wanted her... in every way shape and form.

Korum~
I grabbed abeer and opened it. I took a sip the buzzing getting louder and louder in my head. I groaned and went to shower because that always helped... not. I jumped half naked when the door flung open. I out with my bottle in my hand and saw a man with Ri in his hands. My eyes tightend and I stared at him. "Take what you want... just dont... hurt my sister." I said firmly looking for soemthing to beat him with if he tried to hurt her.

Adele~
I rolled my eyes. "Sure..." I said watching him. "Why shout..? You want me to leave huh?" I said. I knew this game... people played it all the time with me. People didn;t understand that through all teh crap I had gone through.. why I was still... semi happy. Want the true..? Its a mask! Yay for me and masks! I was an awesome actress and could pull off any emotion.

22Demons in the Shadows Empty Re: Demons in the Shadows Thu May 16, 2013 6:40 pm

TawnyOwl

TawnyOwl
Admin

Misty-

I blushed and sort of turned on my heels and started to walk away again, my heart racing wildly. I couldn't believe I'd given that to him, and I knew I couldn't take it back. My cheeks were burning as I wiped my tears away, turned my head towards the ground, and took a deep breath. The note I'd managed to scrawl on the bottom said something along the lines of 'so you never forget me' and that was all.

27-

I rolled my eyes and set her on the couch before turning to Korum. "Yes, because I'd bring your sister to you if I planned on hurting her," I said sarcastically. "You should really lay off the bottle." I held my hand out to him for a shake, feeling the buzz just as I'd felt the shadows for Rhi. "My name is 27, I found her in the park almost ready to pass out."

Carl-

I sighed and rubbed his face. "Yes, actually." I said, stopping and turning my blind eyes in her direction to stare at nothing. "I don't like people." It wasn't that I had anything against her personally..I just hated people in general..they annoyed me.

23Demons in the Shadows Empty Re: Demons in the Shadows Thu May 16, 2013 6:46 pm

Alice

Alice
Admin

Michael~
I watched her go before taking in a deep breath and held it for a good 10 seconds before running after her. I grabbed her arm and spun her so she looked at me. I pulled her to me and slowly moved and kissed her soft lips lightly. My body melted against hers and my arms wrapped around her waist. "Don't go yet." I muttered into the kiss.

Korum~
My eyes flashed from him to Rhi. I took his hand and felt the relif and looked at him. "27...? Weird name eh...?" I asked tilting my head ever so slightly.

Adele~
I watched him and rolled my eyes again. "Well you need to get over your little hating people little 5 year old act." I said shrugging before sort of running into him before walking past him. SOemtimes I just oculdn't take people and their 'oh woa is me' crap. He seemed like one of those kinds of guys to me.

24Demons in the Shadows Empty Re: Demons in the Shadows Thu May 16, 2013 6:58 pm

TawnyOwl

TawnyOwl
Admin

Misty-

I almost yelped when I felt him grab me, but my voice caught in my throat as soon as I saw it was him. I blushed deeply when he pulled me close and I felt the warmth of his lips on mine. I couldn't help relaxing into him, my aching heart seeming to find relief for a split moment. "Okay," I managed to get out through my clouded mind, my eyes searching his face but not really taking anything in.

27-

My lips twitched slightly, pulling up at the corner. "I suppose." I didn't let go of his hand, knowing the relief would help him think a bit straighter. "I have a proposition for you and your sister. A new start, being part of something bigger than yourself."

Carl-

I gritted my teeth when she ran into me and glared in her general direction. Some people were so touchy, I swear. I, unlike most people, actually preferred solitude. It was quieter, and not so moody.

25Demons in the Shadows Empty Re: Demons in the Shadows Thu May 16, 2013 7:22 pm

Alice

Alice
Admin

Michael~
"Mis... I love you okay...? I do... things are just.. complicated right now." I said my eyes searching her face. "I have loved you since we were kids... my life... isnts good right now and I dont want to drag you into the hell which it has become..." I said taking in a deep breath and slowly letting it out.

Korum~
I raised an eyebrow and watched him. "Explain." I said faltly. HE didn't seem like the kind of guy who would lie bout something like this.

Adele~
I sat under a tree and pulled out a cigarette from my bosum. I lit it with a lighter again from my bra and took a deep drag. The smoke felt good. I couldn't help but smile at the feeling.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 9]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum