Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary from the drama

You are not connected. Please login or register

Demons in the Shadows

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 9]

201Demons in the Shadows - Page 9 Empty Re: Demons in the Shadows Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:09 am

TawnyOwl

TawnyOwl
Admin

Misty-

I fidgeted, not sure what to say. I swallows hard and took a deep breath. "What's right for me. .. is to be with you. .. .I'll go anywhere you go. . ." I said softly. I kissed his cheek and stood reluctantly. "I need to really go see Tio now. . .I'll see you later." I knew it wasn't right of me to leave him with the decision, one that could change both our lives forever, but I knew I couldn't make the decision, not with a clear head. I quickly left before he could stop me and went home, shaking a bit. I found Tio waiting for me and I knew it was time to fess up to what was happening, though I wouldn't tell him about the man in the coffee shop.

Sam-

I smiled, a small noise escaping at the kiss. "Me too.. . " I murmured quietly. "I've actually been wanting this for a while. .. " I figured it was okay to come clean now, I mean, we'd already done the dirty.

27-

My eyes searched hers and a solemn seriousness seemed to fall over me as I ran her words through my head. I already knew she was mine, so much mine I could no longer continue in the only existence I'd known. I was in uncharted territory, though, I never wanted to go back. "And you are mine. Forever." I said with the same solemn seriousness that possessed my heart.

Carl-

I blushed more and cleared my throat. "That was an accident. .. . I thought it was your back." I felt embarrassment leak into my voice and I took a deep breath and shoved it away, refraining from standing and walking around.

https://sanctuaryforabnormal.forumotion.com

202Demons in the Shadows - Page 9 Empty Re: Demons in the Shadows Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:23 am

Alice

Alice
Admin

Micahel~
When she was gone I went and took a hot steaming shower. I sat in the bottom of the tub my head in my hands. I coudln't think.. I really couldn't I couldnt make this desicison without me or her getting somewhat hurt. If I just went... she wouldn't remember me... if we went.. her Tio wouldn't remember her. I sighed and felt the water run cold. I stood and got dressed and laid on my bed. I fell into a light sleep when it happened.
I was sitting in my bed like usual but the room.. felt diffrent. I sat up and heard someone in the kitchen rumidging around. I quickly got up and grabbed my baseball bat and crept down the hallway. The person didn't really care if they could hear me or not which I found odd. I turned the corner and I caught a glimpse of black hair. I raised my eyebrow but crept up until I heard something that I thought I would never hear again.
"My god Michael you suck! You have absolutely nothing good in your liqour cabnet!" The girl had a beautiful figure dressed in black skinny jeans a white shirt and a soft worn out leather jacket. She turned and her deep blue eyes held mine and she smirked.
"What? Thought I would let you make this desicion by yourself??" She said with a big smile.
I dropped my bat and went to her hugging her.
"Chrissy... what are.. how?"
Chrissy giggled and hugged me back.
"Di you really think I would stay on the other side forever? It's not even a freaking other side! It's just earth! it was a let down." She said smiling at me.
I sighed and smiled.
"It is wonderful to see you." I said trying not to choak up.
She giggled and moved to the couch.
"Yeah well you can have your emotional moment later now explain what is going on."
I sighed and sat next to her taking aobut 2 hours to tell her everything that had happened. Chrissy grinned and watched me.
"So what are you waiting for...? Take the deal! Misty needs it just as much as you do... her Tio is pissed she has been with you. He hates you since you left....."
I sighed and nodded, I had known that. I looked at my hands.
"Chriss... I just... Im scared for this.... I don't... want her to feel like she has to do this..."
Chrissy rolled her eyes.
"Alright it's time for me to tell you something... When I died... Soda was a mess right? Well now.... we are together and I couldn't be happier to be honest. I finally have the life we had planned for each other and it is really nice. If he said lets pack up and leave.... I would follow him. You know why? Because I love him and he loves me and I know that he wouldn't do anything to hurt me." She said in a gentle tone.
I looked at her and stared for a long while before nodding.
"I know what I'm going to do...."
Chrissy smiled and moved, kissing my cheek.
"Soda and I are always watching you guys... well.... kinda..." She said winking. "We know when to give you privacy."
I chuckled and shook my head.
"Thank you Chrissy..."
Chrissy smiled and stood/ She bowed and walked to the front door.
"Hey Chris?"
Chrissy stopped and looked at me.
" Will I see you again...? Or Soda?"
Chrissy pursed her lips before slowly nodding.
"Yes." She said smiling. "And you can meet the twins!"
My eyes widened and I grinned.
"You had babies??"
Chrissy rolled her eyes.
"Of course I had babies you crazy man!" I smiled and nodded.
"Sorry."
She smiled and opened the door.
"It will all be okay Michael I can promise you that.... I'll see you when I see you." She said before leaving closing the door.
I woke with a start my head pounding and my heart racing but I was smiling.
I had to tell Miss.

203Demons in the Shadows - Page 9 Empty Re: Demons in the Shadows Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:03 am

Alice

Alice
Admin

Korum~
I raised an eyebrow and smirked a bit. I kissed along her collarbone and up her neck. "As have I...." I whispered against her sweet skin. "You have been driving me crazy...." I whispered softly.

Rhi~
My eyes searched his and my heart fluttered at his words. "Forever..." I whispered. I kissed him deeply, my hands sliding up his chest feeling his soft skin against my fingertips. MY heart was so happy and I felt the happy spread to me and I loved it. Our lips molded perfectly to whatever we were kissing.. everything... just felt right.

Adele~
I looked forward and blushed more. "I... I know it was...." I whispered softly. "No harm no fowl." i took his hand and rest it on my back. the touch was... electric and I felt something inside me stir. I fulped and closed my eyes. I had never felt this before... and it kind of scared me.

204Demons in the Shadows - Page 9 Empty Re: Demons in the Shadows Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:21 am

TawnyOwl

TawnyOwl
Admin

Sam-

I smirked, shivering a bit at the kisses that spread warmth throughout my body. I'd never felt like this before, it was strange...good..but strange. "Glad I'm not the only one," I said softly as I tried to collect my thoughts. My fingers embedded themselves in his hair, playing with it, petting it. "I've never felt anything like this...." I confessed quietly, not totally sure what "this" was.

27-

I smiled and held her close, letting our emotions and the wills of our bodies take over. Caught up in love and passion, I hardly had time for any other thoughts, only her and how happy I was.

Carl-

I blushed more and rubbed her back gently, leaning into my hand that was propped by my elbow on the arm of the couch. I rubbed my face and just sat there in silence, the earlier feeling of wanting to be blind now gone and replaced with embarrassment and the need to be anything but.

Misty-

I had been 'grounded to my room' as Tio put it. He wasn't very happy with me. I couldn't sleep at all and just laid with my face in the pillow. Michael had poisoned my sleep pattern, now I couldn't sleep without him. I laid there all night, tempted to crawl out the window and run to him. Tears stained my cheeks and my mind began to twist my thoughts horribly, sending me into doubt that I'd see him again, or that he'd even come to me. I began to fear that he would just leave, decide I wasn't worth the time, and never come back.

205Demons in the Shadows - Page 9 Empty Re: Demons in the Shadows Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:43 am

Alice

Alice
Admin

Korum~
I paused at her collarbone a grin forming on my lips. "Oh..?" Well.. good to know I wasnt the only one having these strange feelings. I couldn't explain it... I really couldn't... It wasn't possible to describe how I felt about this girl and how much she ment to me. She was the only thing on my mind.. for onceI didn't worry about Rhi or anything.

Michael~
I bolted form my apartment trying to pull my jeans up as I hit the elevator button and rushed inside when it had opened. I ran to my car and fantically got it started and rushed to where I knew Misty would be. I crept past the front and saw her window. I sighed. I had made this climb before... I could do it again. I ran and jumped grabbing the ledge and pulling myself up. She had the window open so I crawled through and landed on my feet. "Miss...?" I called and I saw her on the bed. "Miss...?"

Rhi~
It had seemed like years had pasted while our passion ran high. We laid in his bed my head on his chest listening to his heart my hand on his chest. "When do you have to go to work?" I asked breaking the wonderful silence between us. I.. I would go with him if he needed to leave.. I really.. couldn't stand being alone... not when I knew what would happen if I did.

Adele~
I slowly moved to sit on his lap and bury my face into his neck. I craved his warmth more than anything now. His skin smelled wonderful and he was so warm that I couldn't... handle myself around him. I let my lips lightly brush his neck. "Thank you... for saving me." I breathed.

206Demons in the Shadows - Page 9 Empty Re: Demons in the Shadows Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:35 pm

TawnyOwl

TawnyOwl
Admin

Sam-

I blushed and gave a small nod, snuggling into him. "Yup. .. it's. .. .strange...but. .. I like it..." I said quietly, not totally sure if that was a good thing to say. It made me feel vulnerable, and I just waited for him to laugh.

Misty-

I jumped at the sound of his voice and quickly sat up, looking over at him. Fresh tears had started to fall only minutes before he got there. I stared, wide eyed and shocked. It took me a minute to realize he was really there and I quickly scrambled over to him, hugging his neck and hiding my face in his shoulder.

27-

I took a deep breath and let it out slow, my hold on her tightening a bit. "Tomorrow," I said slowly, wanting to continue to push away the inevitable. "But we do have to go back and check on that couple. See if they've decided."

Carl-

I held her close, blush forming on my cheeks at her kiss. "I. .. you're welcome. . " I muttered, holding her a bit tighter.

207Demons in the Shadows - Page 9 Empty Re: Demons in the Shadows Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:11 pm

Alice

Alice
Admin

Korum~
I looked at her my grin growing with every word she said. "I feel it too...." I whispered softly. I moved and kissed her lips softly my arms around her holding her close. "I feel it too..." I repeated against her warm lips.

Michael~
I sat down with her in my lap. I rocked her back and forth. "Hello beautiful." I breathed kissing her shoulder. "Told you I would never leave you..." I whispered softly smiling a bit. It felt right to hold her in my arms and my heart felt everything better.

Rhi~
I gave a small nod sniffling a bit. "Can I be something like you?" I whipsered softly. I looked at my eyes searching his face. I let my hands rest on his chest and I kissed his neck.

Adele~
I leaned into him more feeling his arms tighten around me and I couldn't help but feel happy and safe. He was the one I wanted... but... I couldn't tell him that... I knew I couldnt. He wouldn't want a girl like me... one who doesn't eat... one who can't eat or sleep without haing some kind of bad effect.

208Demons in the Shadows - Page 9 Empty Re: Demons in the Shadows Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:37 pm

TawnyOwl

TawnyOwl
Admin

Carl-

Slowly I rocked her, letting my head rest on hers. I let my eyes close, though it was odd because no matter what, it was always dark, and I just took in the feel of her in my arms, and her smell. It was comforting to have her there, and it felt...right. Hesitantly I put my lips to her temple, or at least what I hoped was her temple, and snuggled her.

27-

"Like me?" I asked, raising a brow. "What do you mean?" I hoped she wasn't about to ask if she could fight demons as well.

Misty-

I clung tightly to him and sniffled. "I-I know," I said quietly, tears in my voice. "I. . I just was scared you wouldn't. ..don't leave. . .just. ..take me..I don't care were or how or anything, just don't leave me behind."

Sam-

I blinked, shock crawling across my face as I kissed him back. "You do?" I asked curiously, eyes searching his. "What...do you feel exactly?"

209Demons in the Shadows - Page 9 Empty Re: Demons in the Shadows Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:46 pm

Alice

Alice
Admin

Adele~
His lips surprised me when they kissed my temple. My eyes closed and I couldn't help but smile a bit. His lips were warm and inviting. My lips tingled in a silent wish for them to fall on my own. I bit my bottom lip and fought the urge to turn and catch his lips.

Rhi~
I looked athim. "I want to be able to do what you do... to help you.. be your partner..." I said in a for once firm and steady voice. "I want to protect you and help those.. who need it.. please Manus... please..." I said my voice growing soft and full of love. "Please."

Michael~
I nodded and kissed the top of her head. "I know.. I will..." I tilt her head up. "I have news for oyu though..." I told her about the meeting with Chrissy in my dream and all about the babies and everything she had said to me. I couldn;t help but grin. "Your brotehr and her are very happy together." I said in a happy tone. It was the best news I could say. "She misses you and so does Soda... Maye you can see her and the new babies when I do..."

Korum~
I pulled away and sat up thinking about it before I told her. "I feel this warmth grow inside me everytime I look at you. My heart wants you and I feel this need to protect you and make you happy. I have to do that or my enitre wolrd becomes a shade or two darker." I said in a firm tone.

210Demons in the Shadows - Page 9 Empty Re: Demons in the Shadows Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:58 pm

TawnyOwl

TawnyOwl
Admin

Misty-

I blinked and stared at him for a long moment, not exactly sure how to respond. He said this was a dream, so...it couldn't be real. Then again, up until yesterday I thought demons and all that weren't real. I just gave a small nod, sitting in silence as I decided that the best thing to do would just be to not really think about it, save myself the headache.

Carl-

I left my lips there, tempted to just keep kissing until I found her lips. I didn't want to seem forward though, and I didn't want her to get upset at me. "Can I kiss you?" I found myself blurting out in a soft whisper.

Sam-

My heart sped up at his words and all I could do was lay there and stare at him. My eyes searched his face, searching for any sign of him attempting to pull my leg. "..you do?" I managed to say, my voice sort of wavering slightly in uncertainty.

27-

I sighed and buried my face in her neck. "Rhi. . . . it's not safe. . .I'd. . .I'd be crushed if anything happened to you. . ." I had a feeling it was for that very reason that she wanted to be by my side, the idea of something happening to either of us was most likely unbearable to the other. "I'm. . .I'm going to talk to someone about. . .about maybe...quitting."

211Demons in the Shadows - Page 9 Empty Re: Demons in the Shadows Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:07 am

Alice

Alice
Admin

Michael~
I grinned at her and kissed her temple. "As for what we will do... Chrissy told me you needed a new start to your life... so..." I said taking in a deep breath. "I am thinking about taking the deal the man said." I said watching her. "You can say no and we will stay here... and figure stuff out... but.. you tell me what you want to." I said nodding.

Adele~
His question made my heart flutter and I gulped. "Y-yes..." I whispered softly. I took in a deep breath and felt like a middle schooler waiting for her first kiss. I sat still waiting.
Korum~
I nodded slowly. "I do...." I whispered and kissed her neck. "I really do." Ever word was true and I knew I couldn't hide it any longer. I needed her to know exactly what I felt for her so there would be no mistake... nothing that could ever bring her doubt on me.

Rhi~
My eyes widened. "Q-quite...?" I said. "But... you can't.. I... we... I did this.. and.. I.. I...." I felt tears brim my eyes. "I dont want to be alone... please dont let me be alone..." I cried thinking he was doing it so he could leave me.. and never return.

212Demons in the Shadows - Page 9 Empty Re: Demons in the Shadows Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:17 am

TawnyOwl

TawnyOwl
Admin

27-

I blinked, confusion running through me. I was doing this for the completely opposite reason. "shh. .. " I rocked her gently. "I'm not going anywhere. .. I'm doing this so I don't have to leave you. .. for anything...I'll always be with you."

Carl-

I swallowed and gently felt for her face and turned it so I could get to her lips, then gently let my lips trail down her face, feeling for her lips. When I found her, I kissed her deeply, my heart racing.

Sam-

I blushed, watching him, a small shiver running through me at the kiss. "Promise?" I asked quietly, letting myself dare to hope that he was being truthful. My heart swelled and my head screamed at me to stop being an idiot, that things like this don't happen to me.

Misty-

I blinked, ignoring that he said it was all Chrissy's idea, just shoving that away. It was to much to think about right now. "I. .. I'll go wherever you go.." I said quietly and snuggled him. "Just tell me what we need to do.. . "

213Demons in the Shadows - Page 9 Empty Re: Demons in the Shadows Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:24 am

Alice

Alice
Admin

Rhi~
I buried my face in his neck my heart repairing instantly. "I... I see...." I managed to whisper through the scared broken tears. I just.. couldn't.. imagine him leaving... it hurt.. way too much and I knew I wouldn't be able to breathe after. I took in a sharp breath letting his scent into my lungs and I closed my eyes.

Adele~
My heard fluttered and I kissed him deeply all of me pressing into him. I smiled a bit and let my arms wrap around his neck. I let my lips mold against his and I didn't pull away ntil air was needed.

Korum~
I watched him and I nodded. "I promise with all my heart and soul." I whispered. "I will prove it to you over and over and over again." I smiled at her.

Michael~
I kissed her forehead and nodded. "Alright.. when the man come. We will leave with him." I said. My arms tihten around her and I buried myface into her hair. I took in her scent and let it linger. I was scared yes... but happy still.

214Demons in the Shadows - Page 9 Empty Re: Demons in the Shadows Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:07 am

TawnyOwl

TawnyOwl
Admin

27-

I gave a small nod and rubbed her back gently, hoping to calm her down. "It's okay," I said softly, sort of rocking her. "I'm never leaving. .. .ever... no matter what.." I couldn't. It was impossible, my heart wouldn't let me.

Carl-

I blushed as we kissed, holding her close to me. I liked the feel of her lips on mine and her body close as she was. I laid on the couch with her so we could be that much closer and slowly let my lips trail her neck when we finally parted, my breathing a little on the ragged order.

Sam-

I watched him, tears filling my eyes. I gave a small nod and bit my lip, swallowing hard. "okay. .. but if you screw up I'm gone.. ." I hated the thought of him screwing up, it was a painful one, but it was one that I supposed would most likely happen.

Misty-

I swallowed hard and closed my eyes, taking in a deep breath. I gave a small nod, fighting away the tears and the fear and hurt that threatened to try and take over. I was afraid of this new world, afraid to leave Tio, hurt to know he would never know who I was again. I would be totally and utterly alone. If ever there was a time I had to run, I would have no one to go to, and that scared me more than anything.

215Demons in the Shadows - Page 9 Empty Re: Demons in the Shadows Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:21 am

Alice

Alice
Admin

Rhi~
I nodded and clung to him. My body needed him.. I needed him. He was mine and mine alone. He was the reason I got up in the morning and the last thing I wanted to see when I went down to sleep. I took in a deep breath and kissed his neck. "Please... don't..."

Adele~
My heart fluttered with the kisses. I let myself mold against him. I tipped my head back and let my hair fall around me. I felt free... and like nothing in the world was going to hurt me.

Korum~
I watched her and nodded. "I can... make that deal." I said in a gently tone. I let myself take over again loving her until we both couldn't anymore. She was what I wanted... what I needed... and that was that.

Michael~
I looked at her and my eyes searched her face. "You can leave.... if you want..." I whispered. My heart broke at the thought of her leaving.. I couldn't even stomach the thought. I knew her Tio meant a lot to her and she was likea daughter to him. I sighed and waited for her to stand up and leave never to come back.

216Demons in the Shadows - Page 9 Empty Re: Demons in the Shadows Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:34 am

TawnyOwl

TawnyOwl
Admin

Misty-

My heart stopped and I felt myself cling just a bit tighter to him. I swallowed hard. "L-leave?" Why was he telling me this? Was it because he wanted me to leave? That he really didn't want me to come? I had to take a shaky breath to try and calm myself. "Wh-why would I do that?" I whispered, trying to not sniffle.

Sam-

I clung to him, loosing myself in the feelings that he provided me with. It was bliss, complete bliss and I enjoyed every second of it. When we finally stopped, my body felt like warm jello filled with a molten center that continued to churn with warmth and happiness. I snuggled him tiredly, still clinging to him for fear of him leaving.

27-

"I won't. ..ever. . " I said as I held her close and rocked her. "It's going to be okay .. . I promise. .." I wasn't sure how to make it any clearer than I already had that I wasn't going anywhere. I loved her, and there was nothing that would change that fact.

Carl-

I buried my face in her hair and snuggled her close before I could let myself get to carried away. I more than wanted to, but I figured it would probably be a bad idea. Or at least, I was just going to wait until she said something otherwise.

217Demons in the Shadows - Page 9 Empty Re: Demons in the Shadows Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:45 am

Alice

Alice
Admin

Michael~
I clung to her my arms feeling like they would never break open. "Your Tio... and him forgetting you is rough.. I... I don't have anyone who would really forget about me.. I literally have no body." I said in a broken tone. "No one but you...."

Korum~
I had an arm around her and I couldn't help but feel nothing but just pure happy. I smiled at her and kissed her temple. "Sleep love." I whispered. "Ill fight away anything that wants to harm you." I said softly.

Rhi~
I nodded fully believing him. I sniffled and took in a deep breath. "We.. have to go soon don't we?" I asked in a semi sad tone. A thought flashed in my head and it made me go cold. I took in a few shallow breaths to try and tell myself that it wasn't possible.. it would never be possible.

Adele~
I felt his hot breath on my skin and I felt goosebumps rise. "I... Carl...? What are you thinking?" I breathed. I let my hands slowly mess with the ends of his shirt just to have something to hold onto.

218Demons in the Shadows - Page 9 Empty Re: Demons in the Shadows Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:16 am

TawnyOwl

TawnyOwl
Admin

Sam-

A small smile pulled at my lips and I snuggled him closer, stealing his warmth. Not everything, I thought. He couldn't fight himself, that is if he ever got to the point of wanting to hurt me, which I still wasn't totally convinced he wouldn't get there soon. It wasn't long until sleep dragged me away and darkness consumed my thoughts.

27-

I sighed and held her close, rubbing her back. "Yes. . .to talk to the couple.. " I said softly. "But then we'll have all the time we want."

Misty-

I felt my throat constrict and I snuggled close to him, trying so hard to fight back my tears so they wouldn't come spilling forth again. No one liked a cry baby and lately, I'd been nothing but an emotional wreck. "I'll always follow you..." I whispered, hiding my face in his neck. "No matter what.."

Carl-

My cheeks flushed and I had to take a deep breath before I spoke. "That I shouldn't let myself get carried away.. . " I said truthfully. What kind of man would I be if I didn't want that sort of thing?

219Demons in the Shadows - Page 9 Empty Re: Demons in the Shadows Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:34 am

Alice

Alice
Admin

Adele~
I took in a shallow breath and gulped. "Carried away...?" I managed to breath. I moved and buried my face in his neck letting my breath gently brush his skin. This was addicting... him being so close. I let my hands go under his shirt letting my fingertips brush his stomach. He was real to me... he was the only thing that I wanted then... and possibley till the day I die.

Michael~
I gave a small nod and hugged her close to me. She was so warm and so loving that I could feel the pureness of our love. "Are you sure?" I asked in a gentle tone. "I dont want you to regret anything...." I whispered.

Rhi~
I looked at him and felt a smile tug at my lips. "All the free time we want?" I asked. I imagined all the things we could do... the time we could spend making up for the distance we had for a few minutes. I kissed his chest. "I like that." I whispered against his soft and warm skin.

Korum~
I smiled and held her close. I let my fingertips brush up and down her spine. She was perfect.... like a beautiful sculpute that was made by an artist with nothing but talent and style going for him. She was made for me and I knew it. I felt a connection the first time we saw each other. Her body made mine look like a piece of crap but i didnt mind. Her beauty outshinned all... and thats all i ever wanted... was to make her feel wanted and beautiful.

220Demons in the Shadows - Page 9 Empty Re: Demons in the Shadows Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:35 am

TawnyOwl

TawnyOwl
Admin

Carl-

I shivered a bit, goosebumps racing across my skin. Her touch caused feelings I never even knew existed and it made my breath catch ever so slightly. "Y-Yes," I said, letting out a slow breath trying to get to were I could breathe normally. "I.. . .I want ... more.. . but I don't know if you do..."

Misty-

I gave a small nod and snuggled him close, small tears falling. "I'd die without you.. . " I said quietly. It was true, without him I'd be dead in every sense of the word. "Please don't leave me..."

27-

I nodded and kissed her shoulder and neck. "Yes ma'am. .. all the free time we want. .." I had hoped that right after we got the couple I could go talk to Savage about it all.

Sam-

For once I didn't have nightmares, for once, I just slept. It was nice, and I actually felt rested. I slept for hours without interruption, and when I woke up, he was still there. My heart fluttered when my eyes opened and I found myself staring at his chest. A small smile crept onto my face and I snuggled him close, my lips brushing his skin happily.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum