Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary from the drama

You are not connected. Please login or register

Demons in the Shadows

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 9]

26Demons in the Shadows - Page 2 Empty Re: Demons in the Shadows Thu May 16, 2013 7:43 pm

TawnyOwl

TawnyOwl
Admin

Misty-

I blinked, watching him as he talked. I frowned slightly at his words, the frown growing the more he talked. "Are you leaving again?" I asked quietly, not sure I liked where this was going.

27-

I smirked, watching him a moment before explaining. "You know those noises you hear? The constant buzzing? Or Rhianna's shadows that always seem to be closing in?.. They're demons. It sounds crazy, I know, but it's true. Come with me, and you can rid the world of them, and protect people from the same fate."

https://sanctuaryforabnormal.forumotion.com

27Demons in the Shadows - Page 2 Empty Re: Demons in the Shadows Thu May 16, 2013 7:48 pm

Alice

Alice
Admin

Michael~
I sighed and shook my head. "No..." I whispered. "I am just saying... that my life is hell... it is your choice if oyu want to join my life... or leave it all together." I said watching her. My heart pounded in my chest and my hands felt a bit hot. I didn't know how to put what I was saying. I had hoped she got where I was going with it.

Korum~
I watched him and sighed. "Demons..." I said looking at Rhi who had just started waking up. Her eyes fluttered open and she bolted up. She turned and saw me her eyes filling with tears. "I'm dead aren't I...?" She whispered looking as if she might be sick.

28Demons in the Shadows - Page 2 Empty Re: Demons in the Shadows Thu May 16, 2013 7:57 pm

TawnyOwl

TawnyOwl
Admin

Misty-

I blinked a few times, eyes searching his face. "So.. . either..I come with you...or you're going to leave forever?" I felt so confused. Perhaps I was just failing at reading between the lines.

27-

I looked at her and gave a small smirk. "Not yet, you haven't decided whether you were going to take my offer or not. If you don't, you go back to normal life, otherwise.." I trailed off and looked back at him. "The world will never know you existed."

29Demons in the Shadows - Page 2 Empty Re: Demons in the Shadows Thu May 16, 2013 8:13 pm

Alice

Alice
Admin

Michael~
"Come with me if you want me... leave if you don't... I am not going anywhere." I said giving a small sigh. I was tired of running away from her and shoing my feelings away. I had lost her once.. I wasn't going ot give her a chance to slip away again.

Rhianna~
I gulped adnd looked at Korum who looked at 27. After a few moments of silence my brother answered. "I will take the offer." He said. I took in a deep breath and looked in my lap. I didn't know what to do.

30Demons in the Shadows - Page 2 Empty Re: Demons in the Shadows Thu May 16, 2013 8:21 pm

TawnyOwl

TawnyOwl
Admin

Misty-

I blinked, watching him. "I. ..I can't just..leave Tio.." I whispered quietly. "But.. .I could probably do dinner tonight..or something...and tell him I have a study date.."

27-

I nodded then looked to Rhianna. "And you?" It was then that I heard a knock on the door. I raised a brow and looked at Korum. "Expecting company?"

Sam-

I sighed, standing outside the neighbor's door dripping wet with my towel wrapped around me. I was just about to get into the shower when the knob to the cold water shot off. I shivered and banged on the door. "Hey! Anyone home?!" Gah, why did I take that stupid guy's advice?

31Demons in the Shadows - Page 2 Empty Re: Demons in the Shadows Thu May 16, 2013 8:24 pm

Alice

Alice
Admin

Michael~
I gave a small nod. "I can do that." I said sighing. I offered her my arm. If this was going to be one of those nights where I tried to make everything right... I was going to make it count.

Korum~
I raised an eyebrow and shook my head. "Not really..." I moved to the door and opened it. I groaned a bit when I saw who it was. "Hey.. nice towel wanting sex or something...?" I asked slipping out and closing my door.

Rhianna~
I turned and looked at him. "I... I don't..." I gulped. "I.. need.. new start." I mangaed to say. What was I thinking..? Hell if I know...

32Demons in the Shadows - Page 2 Empty Re: Demons in the Shadows Thu May 16, 2013 8:30 pm

TawnyOwl

TawnyOwl
Admin

Sam-

My eyes flared and before I knew it my hand found its way across his face hard enough my hand was still stinging. "No, I was just coming to see if you could help me with my faucet because it broke. Asshole." I couldn't believe him. I was livid. How dare he treat me like I was just some street hore.

Misty-

I blushed and took his arm, smiling brightly at him. My heart was fluttering like crazy, I couldn't believe this was actually happening.

27-

I could hear the slap through the door and raised my brow at it, then looked back at Rhi. "I can give you a new start. With people like yourself."

33Demons in the Shadows - Page 2 Empty Re: Demons in the Shadows Thu May 16, 2013 8:33 pm

Alice

Alice
Admin

Korum~

My eyes flashed with anger but I didn't do anything I just shrugged it off. "Sorry." I said in a 'kay then' tone. I didn't want to deal with this now. "What happened with the sink...?" I aksed watching her face.

Michael~
I walked her to my hotel room which I was staying in for a couple of weeks. I lead her to my room which was at the the top and helped her inside. "Make yourself at home for a few." I said going to my room setting the picture down on my bedside table.

Rhianna~
People like me... I thought. "So.. you are taking me to a crazy house..." I said looking at him. "Me and my brother." I flinched at the sound of the slap and sighed. My borther didn't think before he spoke.

34Demons in the Shadows - Page 2 Empty Re: Demons in the Shadows Thu May 16, 2013 8:40 pm

TawnyOwl

TawnyOwl
Admin

Sam-

"Not the sink, the bathtub," I half growled as I tucked my hair behind my head, wincing slightly as my hair brushed over the cut on my forehead from being hit by the faucet. "The handle flew off as soon as I turned on the water. The maintenance guy isn't home so I was hoping you'd have some tools to fix it."

Misty-

I blushed a bit and sat on the edge of the bed, waiting patiently, my cheeks warm. "Where do you want to eat?"

27-

I gave a small chuckle. "No, crazy houses are demon's play ground. I'm taking you to the Grid. An in between place where you will learn to fight, and learn how to redeem."

35Demons in the Shadows - Page 2 Empty Re: Demons in the Shadows Thu May 16, 2013 9:07 pm

Alice

Alice
Admin

Rhianna~
I stared at him and stood still feeling a bit weak. "Grid...?" I whispered. "Sounds like Tron..." I said rubbing my face feeling the sickkness and the hissing of the demons. My eyes widened and I ran to 27's side hugging him clinging to him. I looked at him then back down. I didn't care... I didn't need ot hear them now... not now.

Korum~
I sighed and poked my head in. "I'll be back..." I grumbled and grabbed my tools from under the sink and left. "Show me." I said flatly.

Michael~
I shurgged. "Are oyu hungry...?" I asked sitting next to her. "I know a good place if you want."

36Demons in the Shadows - Page 2 Empty Re: Demons in the Shadows Thu May 16, 2013 9:13 pm

TawnyOwl

TawnyOwl
Admin

27-

I blinked, a little shocked, but slowly put my arm around her. "I suppose it does, doesn't it," I said with a slight smirk. "It's a place between heaven, hell, and earth. And if you come..you can make the darkness and the sickness go away."

Sam-

I waited for him and felt my head start to spin a bit, a dull throbbing sounding behind my ears. "Um..this way," I said trying to keep my thoughts straight. Now that I was calmer and the adrenaline of everything had worn off, I was starting to really feel that knob to the head. I lead him into the bathroom where the tub faucet was spraying water everywhere, the knob to it on the floor with a bit of blood and hair from hitting me.

Misty-

I gave a small shrug, blushing when he sat beside me. "A little I suppose..not much though." I watched him, eyes searching his face. "I just want to spend time with you.."

37Demons in the Shadows - Page 2 Empty Re: Demons in the Shadows Thu May 16, 2013 9:26 pm

Alice

Alice
Admin

Rhianna~
I felt his arm around me and my cheeks flushed with color. "Make the sickness go away..?" I whispered. "The sickness I have felt since the baby died...?"

Korum~
I gave a small sigh and got to work fixing it up. After a good 15 minutes I was soaked but I got the leaked fixed. I looked at her. "All done." I said sighing. "Everything is better....

Michael~
I gave a small nod and felt a sort of sickness to my stomach. I couldn't breath and I felt nervous. "What did you want to do...?"

38Demons in the Shadows - Page 2 Empty Re: Demons in the Shadows Thu May 16, 2013 9:31 pm

TawnyOwl

TawnyOwl
Admin

27-

I gave a small nod. "The one that comes with the shadows and the sounds? I can make it go away and stay away."

Sam-

"Thanks," I mumbled, sitting at my little kitchen table, holding my head. My face was hot and I felt like my head was literally swelling. The throbbing wasn't stopping and I could barely keep my words from sounding slurred, and my vision was fuzzy. This day was just getting better and better. Not.

Misty-

I gave a small shrug and blushed a bit more before leaning against him. "What do you want to do?" I asked softly. I was terrible at this, I never had an actual relationship before. Last time I was just eye-candy, I just went out in public with the guy and smiled..that was it.

39Demons in the Shadows - Page 2 Empty Re: Demons in the Shadows Thu May 16, 2013 9:41 pm

Alice

Alice
Admin

Rhianna~
I took in a small sigh and shuddered. "I... will go..." I whispered. I clung to him more and closed my eyes. "You're warm..."

Korum~
I moved and looked at her. "You need ice on that..." I left comming back with ice and frozen peas wrapped in a towel. "Here... put this on your head it will help with the fever and the bump on your head and the cut."

Michael~
My arm wrapped around her waist and I held her close to me. "I don't know..." I said. I sighed and kissed the top of her head. "I need you Mis..." I whispered in her hair myeyes closing.

40Demons in the Shadows - Page 2 Empty Re: Demons in the Shadows Thu May 16, 2013 9:49 pm

TawnyOwl

TawnyOwl
Admin

Misty-

I blushed and snuggled into him. "You do?" I asked curiously. "I don't see why.. I'm just me..nothing special."

27-

I gave a small nod and smiled, holding her just a tad bit closer. It'd been a while since I'd been so close to a person. "Should we wait for your brother?"

Sam-

I blinked and looked at him, feeling myself sway slightly. "Thanks.. " I reached for it, missing the first time but taking it the second and put it against my head, wincing as I did so. Sure. Now he was being nice.

41Demons in the Shadows - Page 2 Empty Re: Demons in the Shadows Thu May 16, 2013 9:54 pm

Alice

Alice
Admin

Michael~
I chuckled a bit. "You are special... you are always speical Mis. Your Tio thinks so." I said giving a small smile. "So did Soda and Chrissy..."

Rhianna~
I closed my eyes and snuggled him. "I think we should... but can.. we sit on the couch...?" I asked. I liked the warmth.. I missed the touch of a person... the softness of skin touching skin.

Korum~
I sighed and looked at her. "You need to sit on the couch and not go to sleep till you don't feel dizzy anymore or you can go to sleep and never wake up."

42Demons in the Shadows - Page 2 Empty Re: Demons in the Shadows Thu May 16, 2013 10:03 pm

TawnyOwl

TawnyOwl
Admin

Misty-

I blushed a bit and sighed. "You think so?" I couldn't see what they saw, but I guess it was just because I'm..well I'm me. I've never had a very good outlook on myself...I hadn't ever been really wanted before and when I was, they all died or left. Except Tio.

Sam-

I gave a slight smirk at the thought. "And there's a problem with that?" I asked in a half hearted joke, but part of me was completely serious. Some days, like today, I just wanted to give up fighting the world.

27-

I gave a small nod and lead her over to the couch and sat with her, holding her gently. Well...I suppose the others could wait, though I hated feeling off schedual.

43Demons in the Shadows - Page 2 Empty Re: Demons in the Shadows Thu May 16, 2013 10:10 pm

Alice

Alice
Admin

Michael~
I nodded and gave her a smile. "We see something in you Mis..." I said softly. "Chrissy saw your potential at being a wonderful artisit..." I said smiling.

Korum~
I looked at her and sighed. "Yes... there is. Becuase if you don't survive you won't find anything good anymore." I said shrugging. "That isn't good..." I said.

Rhianna~
I looked at him and snuggled him a bit curling up. "I like being warm." I said shivering a bit. My head spun and I couldn't breathe but it wasn't as bad as it had been before. I didn't know how I felt about this.

44Demons in the Shadows - Page 2 Empty Re: Demons in the Shadows Thu May 16, 2013 10:20 pm

TawnyOwl

TawnyOwl
Admin

Sam-

I raised a slight brow. "Oh and by good you mean acting like a total ass to everyone, judging them before you know them, and drinking your life away? Sounds great, dish me up some of that." I could feel the sarcasm leaking off my words, but honestly right now I didn't care. I almost felt as if he was being hypocritical. I felt a small trickle down my face and lifted my finger up to my nose and pulled it away. Crap. My nose was bleeding. Beautiful. I glanced up and jumped, seeing the creature that had been lurking in my shadows only an hour before, a scream catching in my throat.

27-

I smiled and slowly a frown fell onto my lips. A putrid smell made its way to my nose, the smell of a creature I knew all to well. "Come with me," I said as I quickly stood, the business suit facade fell away and I was left in my black get up, sword hitting my side as I followed the smell.

Misty-

I blushed and looked up at him, watching his eyes. "And what do you see?" I asked softly.

45Demons in the Shadows - Page 2 Empty Re: Demons in the Shadows Thu May 16, 2013 10:27 pm

Alice

Alice
Admin

Korum~
I watched her then turned around seeing what she saw. My eyes widened and I took a step back. I looked at her. "Run." I said half yelling.

rhianna~
I followed staring at his new apperance. "I... I don't understand what is going on...?" I asked my voice faultering when I felt my entire body feel heavy and gross. I walked int othe room and stared at the creature. I felt my heart sink and I felt sick to my stomach.

Michael~
"I see love and a good artist. A girl who I love... a girl who has been through hell... and A girl who is stronger then she gives herself credit for." I said softly.

46Demons in the Shadows - Page 2 Empty Re: Demons in the Shadows Thu May 16, 2013 10:38 pm

TawnyOwl

TawnyOwl
Admin

Misty-

I blushed deeply, eyes searching his. "You do?" I whispered. I swallowed hard and gently pressed my lips to his chest. "I love you too," I said softly, or I tried to say softly anyway. Like I said before, I'm new at this whole thing.

Sam-

I tried to scramble away but I felt fixed in the red eyes that stared back at me from the twisted cloaked figure. I couldn't move. I felt a tug at my body, as if someone was trying to rip something from my bones, as if I was being ripped from my body.

27-

I growled and shoved Rhi at Korum. Damn Searchers, always in the way. I drew my sword, ran at the creature, and both of us disappeared from the apartment to continue our fight away from everything else.

Sam-

I collapsed, gasping as soon as the pull was gone. I groaned, skin pale and clammy, my vision coming in and out of focus threatening to bring me into the darkness.

47Demons in the Shadows - Page 2 Empty Re: Demons in the Shadows Thu May 16, 2013 10:44 pm

Alice

Alice
Admin

Rhianna~
I felt sick more then anything. I clung to my brother burying my face into my brother trembling feeling my body collasped against him feeling the darkness come.

Korum~
I stood there wiht my sister and Sam collasped on the floor. I groaned and sits down next to Sam laying her head in my lap. He better come back. I thought grummbling.

48Demons in the Shadows - Page 2 Empty Re: Demons in the Shadows Thu May 16, 2013 10:44 pm

Alice

Alice
Admin

Rhianna~
I felt sick more then anything. I clung to my brother burying my face into my brother trembling feeling my body collasped against him feeling the darkness come.

Korum~
I stood there wiht my sister and Sam collasped on the floor. I groaned and sits down next to Sam laying her head in my lap. He better come back. I thought grummbling.

49Demons in the Shadows - Page 2 Empty Re: Demons in the Shadows Fri May 17, 2013 9:37 am

TawnyOwl

TawnyOwl
Admin

27-

I returned half an hour later to find them in the same spot, no one had moved. I sighed and looked over at Sam, who I recognized from the folders, and realized that she was fading. She wouldn't live long. Rubbing my face I sheathed my sword and looked at them. "Ready? You get to rid the world of those things, by the way," I gestured to where the Searcher had been. "It's either that or go back to living with them."

50Demons in the Shadows - Page 2 Empty Re: Demons in the Shadows Fri May 17, 2013 11:10 pm

Alice

Alice
Admin

Korum~
I looked at him and stared. "Let's go now before this girl dies and I feel responsible yeah...?" I said in a harsh tone. Rhi had woken up a few times shuddering and semi screaming then she would go back to being pasted out. Women... I thought in an unhappy way.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum